RedBull Breeder

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy":2alt0yj1 said:
AC>>>>lets hope all on the boards in that area are OK!. is angie or misty near the ice area????
Naw Misty is up north and who knows where angie is she is in her own lil world :lol:
This storm came across the central and southern part of the US them northerners don't get much ice it is too cold up there

Angus Cowman":1ixb68zs said:
chrisy":1ixb68zs said:
AC>>>>lets hope all on the boards in that area are OK!. is angie or misty near the ice area????
Naw Misty is up north and who knows where angie is she is in her own lil world :lol:
This storm came across the central and southern part of the US them northerners don't get much ice it is too cold up there

Ohh you gonna be in trouble for that one AC.... :cowboy:

Lets hope RB B is just busy calving and all is well..

Angie and Misty are in the Blizzard zone. 100's of miles from those ice storms.

:???: Unless they were heading to the banana belt. Then they may be caught up in it. :help:

hillsdown":3s6zvwkd said:
Angus Cowman":3s6zvwkd said:
chrisy":3s6zvwkd said:

Ohh you gonna be in trouble for that one AC.... :cowboy:

Lets hope RB B is just busy calving and all is well..

I was not aware males could calve. I reckon that hurts? I'd hate to have to pull that one.

Hey everbody all is well down here in the hills. Just out of power and the phone was out for a few days, and the creek was up. Brother came up hauled in a load of gas for the welder, hauled it across the creek on the tractor. We are downing fine cooking on the wood stove and enjoying the pioneer days we been having lately.

Red Bull Breeder":3gt9b058 said:
Hey everbody all is well down here in the hills. Just out of power and the phone was out for a few days, and the creek was up. Brother came up hauled in a load of gas for the welder, hauled it across the creek on the tractor. We are downing fine cooking on the wood stove and enjoying the pioneer days we been having lately.
Good to hear from ya

Angus Cowman":sx2iuqou said:
chrisy":sx2iuqou said:

AC is right, we dont' get much for ice storms here and I for one am very thankful for that. I believe I have said it before, but I'll say it again, I would take -30F over an ice storm any day. Glad to here everything is okay RBB. Thanks for thinking of us though Chrisy :D

(I am NOT going to comment on Angel's world) :secret:

mnmtranching":sx2iuqou said:
Angie and Misty are in the Blizzard zone. 100's of miles from those ice storms.

:???: Unless they were heading to the banana belt. Then they may be caught up in it. :help:

No need to head for the banana belt mnmt. I was in Brainerd on Sat. 47 degrees with plenty of sunshine. :banana:

MistyMorning":idufr1dk said:
No need to head for the banana belt mnmt. I was in Brainerd on Sat. 47 degrees with plenty of sunshine. :banana:

With balmy temps like that why do you want to move to NM?

Latest posts