Red Wine

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":3pyy4pwf said:
3waycross":3pyy4pwf said:
alisonb":3pyy4pwf said:
Have a glass of red wine a day...they reckon it's good for you :p :drink:
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/is-red-wine-good-for-you.html

Thanks Alison. I believe I will start treating myself just after lunch today! :drink: :cowboy:
let me know when you'r feeling a little bent... ill start a thread on CAB :cowboy:

He[[ I am always a little bent but usually sober as well. It's the combination that gets me in trouble :drink: :dunce: . And no Alacowman I am not here for your personal entertainment :lol2:

Thanks Alison. I believe I will start treating myself just after lunch today! :drink: :cowboy:[/quote]
let me know when you'r feeling a little bent... ill start a thread on CAB :cowboy:[/quote]

He[[ I am always a little bent but usually sober as well. It's the combination that gets me in trouble :drink: :dunce: . And no Alacowman I am not here for your personal entertainment :lol2:[/quote] ............
:cowboy: gotta pass these boring hours somehow,, what better way to get the knee jerks and eye twitchin' than the simple grouping of 3 letters ...... CAB :lol:

hillsdown":310jecs0 said:
Well, I know for sure that red wine has saved MR HD's life these last few days ;-) :help:

I wonder if that's why he told me that you told him that if he was gonna lay around for a couple of weeks all he was allowed to wear was a thong? :shock:

Musta been the vino talkin :drink: :cowboy:

3waycross":1lvez3qp said:
hillsdown":1lvez3qp said:
Well, I know for sure that red wine has saved MR HD's life these last few days ;-) :help:

I wonder if that's why he told me that you told him that if he was gonna lay around for a couple of weeks all he was allowed to wear was a thong? :shock:

Musta been the vino talkin :drink: :cowboy:

In just a thong his toes would not be the only thing that gets cold . ;-) :lol2:

TexasBred":3r2xtwms said:
kenny thomas":3r2xtwms said:
If wine works imagine what some shine would do. :idea:

KT...the study said nothing about raising the octane of the blood. :lol2:
A forth coming study is sure to report the benefis of MS, or regular wiskey if you prefer.
I say start early and beat the crowd.

kenny thomas":3ban699l said:
If wine works imagine what some shine would do. :idea:

Now your talkin Kenny, :clap: :clap: that little girls drink ( Red Wine) ain't going to do very much.

Latest posts