Red White & Blue. 4th of July

Help Support CattleToday:

No real plans other than having family over for lunch. A time to reflect and be thankful that even with all it's faults and problems I still live in the best country on the planet. :clap:

We were hoping to go to the horse races this weekend too but decided it is gonna be too busy. We went last weekend though and might next week lol, it's one of our favorite places. I think we are gonna get to see fireworks friday, my friend works at an office that overlooks a big event so we can avoid the crowd.

We have a family reunion every 4th. Good food then normal stuff. Go watch firework cook out and then reminisce on why we are celebrating. And think about how we feel today must have been how the founding Fathers felt with a tyrannical government. Encourage others to fight back

CaddoFarms":3u3q4wyx said:
We were hoping to go to the horse races this weekend too but decided it is gonna be too busy. We went last weekend though and might next week lol, it's one of our favorite places. I think we are gonna get to see fireworks friday, my friend works at an office that overlooks a big event so we can avoid the crowd.
Where do you go to horse races?

M-5":1vllhqfd said:
We have a family reunion every 4th. Good food then normal stuff. Go watch firework cook out and then reminisce on why we are celebrating. And think about how we feel today must have been how the founding Fathers felt with a tyrannical government. Encourage others to fight back
Funny how close we are now and everyone just wants a holiday with sparks. :dunce:

Where do you go to horse races?[/quote]

Lonestar park in grand prairie....you can find us there about half the weekends they are open lol. I know theres a track down there by austin we have talked about spending a weekend down there and checking it out. Never even been to austin.

Iam on call for work so I will probably be hanging off a pole working on a outage and watching fireworks lol

Latest posts