RED SUPER BALDY?

Help Support CattleToday:

cmf1

Reaction score
Put my shothorn bull on my F-1 Tigers. First one arrived today. Bull calf. looks like a black baldy cept he's red. Watched him plop out around 10:30 am in the woods . So far looks happy , healthy and hungry.
WooHoo! :D :D :D :D
Try to get some pix up later.

cmf1":150i125z said:
Put my shothorn bull on my F-1 Tigers. First one arrived today. Bull calf. looks like a black baldy cept he's red. Watched him plop out around 10:30 am in the woods . So far looks happy , healthy and hungry.
WooHoo! :D :D :D :D
Try to get some pix up later.
a beefmaster in reverse. should be a great calf... ;-)

Congrats on the little cutie. Sure looks like his momma knows what she's doing.

Thanks Farmgirl.
I got this cow dirt cheap because she was very poor from having her first calf at 17 months old. She had a good frame just no meat on it. So I bought her with the calf, sold her calf (paid for most of the cow) and gave her a year off to get right. Exposed her on May 19th 08. 276 days later, whoopee!
She has come on real fine and I hope to get a lot more off of her for a long time.

cmf1":2l6ne2u4 said:
Thanks Farmgirl.
I got this cow dirt cheap because she was very poor from having her first calf at 17 months old. She had a good frame just no meat on it. So I bought her with the calf, sold her calf (paid for most of the cow) and gave her a year off to get right. Exposed her on May 19th 08. 276 days later, whoopee!
She has come on real fine and I hope to get a lot more off of her for a long time.
good looking udder and teat structure on that F1, which can be a problem with some. nice pair

lLooks like a cow that should make you a lot of money for years to come. Good luck. And I sure like that little super baldie.

Latest posts