Red Brangus 0r charolais

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Hey my name is lani i have been showing cattle for 2 years for my first 2 years i showed a charolais she has been really fun and easy and i am thinking about showing a red brangus and i am just woundering are they hard to halter break and are they really skidish because i dont see very many people showing them. ANd another promble i am having i cant decide which 2 show red brangus or charolais.
:cboy: C- Ya Lani :cboy:

hey its lani again that is what i am thinkin about but i got a really good ofer on tha red brangus for a good lookin heifer and there not miny compation where do yall live tx?? do u go to tha majors like houston, san antiono??

If you live in Texas and go to the big shows, I would choose the Brangus heifer. The classes may be smaller and you will have a better chance of winning something. Of course if the Brangus is the larger show than go with the Charolais. Both are good breeds and are gentle. My experience is the white hair is very hard to keep clean for the show. After you groom the heifers it seems that they always want to lie down to rest before the show.

Anonymous":2ff6i78k said:
Hey my name is lani i have been showing cattle for 2 years for my first 2 years i showed a charolais she has been really fun and easy and i am thinking about showing a red brangus and i am just woundering are they hard to halter break and are they really skidish because i dont see very many people showing them. ANd another promble i am having i cant decide which 2 show red brangus or charolais.
:cboy: C- Ya Lani :cboy:

Latest posts