Red Brahman Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

BRAFORDMAN

Reaction score
Here is the red brahman heifer i posted on here during the winter.

Sired by HK Visa 729 mom is a bryant brahmans female

She has been on 5 lbs of feed every other day for the past 2 months just to push her a little i stopped the heavy feeding of my brahman heifers in the summer since they have reached 14-17 months old and feed is getting expensive :shock: .

She is 17 months old in this video. I am not the best camera man.

Tell me what you think

Thanks for any comments

Justin

Love the ears and the paint job, couldn;t watch much of it cause I was getting seasick

Dinah at HK said she would look at her bulls , choose the best one to compliment the heifer and give me some semen.

Dinah was secretary at ABBA for over 20 years and is a walking dictionary on brahman pedigress and knows what bloodlines match up well.

Brahmans are my favorite breed. That heifer is really nice, wouldn't mind having her for myself.I had a bull HK bred Mr 3x-h 825. He was one of the most gentle bulls I've ever had and grew like a weed.

Good looking heifer. With Passport, Xray & Red Stroke in her blood she difinetly has potential.
I would like see a pick with her head up.

Her at 6 months old before i got her.
Halter_training_red_brahman.jpg

10 months old
0452.JPG

She is broke to tie but not to lead.

I like the way she looks. I have a dozen registered red brammers and they are my favorite. Right off the bat I like her disposition.

Latest posts