Red Bluff Gelding Sale Results

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep, they usually do. 57th year so long history. Gone over with a fine tooth comb. Don't know if its happened in recent times but several nationally known, high calibre Thoroughbred race horse trainers have secured some mighty fancy & flashy 5 figure "pony" horses from this sale.

I have gone to Red Bluff, Winnemucca, and "Real Ranch Horses" over by Billings. It appears that my check book isn't near thick enough to buy a good horse at one of those sales.

Dave said:
I have gone to Red Bluff, Winnemucca, and "Real Ranch Horses" over by Billings. It appears that my check book isn't near thick enough to buy a good horse at one of those sales.
Can't speak for the latter 2 but Red Bluff prides itself as offering only the best be it bulls, dogs or horses. Its all about promotion and commotion doncha know. :roll: ;-)

76 Bar said:
Dave said:
Can't speak for the latter 2 but Red Bluff prides itself as offering only the best be it bulls, dogs or horses. Its all about promotion and commotion doncha know. :roll: ;-)
Went to Winnemucca 6 or 7 years ago. Ran a 10 year old gelding that I liked up to $5,200 when I quit. Went to that Real Ranch horse sale in 2010. Picked out three I liked. Never even raised my hand on the first two. They both brought over 6k. I took number three up to $4,500. My daughter bought the cheapest horse to sell that day. She paid $3,600. The time I went to Red Bluff I never even raised my hand. But it is fun to watch the good horse flesh at those sales.

Latest posts