Record heat to record rains

Help Support CattleToday:

That's a mess for sure. The last time I travelled that road it had freshly replaced sections from a previous flood. Seems like they need a new plan if they want to keep a road in that valley.

ah, before my time :)
Nesi, as kids we used to eat our dinner at the kitchen bench with our ears up to the old valve radio listen to the adventures of Biggles, an Enid Blyton play or two and the comedy Yes What, I think that was what they were called, all before television came our way of course. It starts to date me a bit.

Ken

Nesi, as kids we used to eat our dinner at the kitchen bench with our ears up to the old valve radio listen to the adventures of Biggles, an Enid Blyton play or two and the comedy Yes What, I think that was what they were called, all before television came our way of course. It starts to date me a bit.

Ken
i have watched a whole bunch of really old TV shows.. F troop, McHale's Navy, etc... some good laughs in those
I sure know a few people that are the "Carpenter" characters from F troop

with our ears up to the old valve radio listen to the adventures of Biggles, an Enid Blyton play or two and the comedy Yes What, I think that was what they were called, all before television came our way of course. It starts to date me a bit.
They are known a vacuum tube or just tube radios here. Valve tube is a UK term for the same component

And now, there is a blizzard warning out for the Big Island of Hawaii.
:unsure:

Gabriela Miranda
Fri, December 3, 2021, 12:12 PM·2 min read

The National Weather Service has issued a blizzard warning until Sunday morning on the Big Island of Hawaii.
The warning remains in effect from 6 p.m. Friday until 6 a.m. Sunday as up to 12 inches or more of snow is expected on the island. NWS also warns residents to stay indoors as forecasters predict winds gusting over 100 mph.
"Travel could be very difficult to impossible. Blowing snow will significantly reduce visibility at times, with periods of zero visibility," NWS's weather warning reads.
Aside from the blizzard warning, a Kona low is expected near the islands starting on Saturday night. Kona storms are a type of seasonal cyclone in the Hawaiian Islands, usually formed in the winter from winds coming from the westerly "Kona" direction, according to N. Kona lows often bring about wet and "unsettled" weather.

We preg tested my cows today; I had to take my jacket off, it was 56 for a high. Yesterday it was about 64, but it looks like it is supposed to change on Sunday, our highs are to be in the low 40's.

We preg tested my cows today; I had to take my jacket off, it was 56 for a high. Yesterday it was about 64, but it looks like it is supposed to change on Sunday, our highs are to be in the low 40's.
Now see - that would be very interesting IF I knew where you lived. Please go to your name in top right corner, and put your location in your data. I am sure you have mentioned many times WHERE you live, but I just jumped in and looked to see where you were talking about.
Now with the name RAM, are you in Calif?? or do you have sheep - LOL
LOL - I do know where Big Island of Hawaii is!!!!

Now see - that would be very interesting IF I knew where you lived. Please go to your name in top right corner, and put your location in your data. I am sure you have mentioned many times WHERE you live, but I just jumped in and looked to see where you were talking about.
Now with the name RAM, are you in Calif?? or do you have sheep - LOL
LOL - I do know where Big Island of Hawaii is!!!!
LOL. sheep, around this household that would be a fighting words, lol. Cattle all the way. Oh I am in Riverton Wyoming, I will do that.

Latest posts