Record heat to record rains

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver

Reaction score
That’s a mess for sure. The last time I travelled that road it had freshly replaced sections from a previous flood. Seems like they need a new plan if they want to keep a road in that valley.

wbvs58

Reaction score
ah, before my time :)
Nesi, as kids we used to eat our dinner at the kitchen bench with our ears up to the old valve radio listen to the adventures of Biggles, an Enid Blyton play or two and the comedy Yes What, I think that was what they were called, all before television came our way of course. It starts to date me a bit.

Ken

OP
Nesikep

Nesikep

Reaction score
Nesi, as kids we used to eat our dinner at the kitchen bench with our ears up to the old valve radio listen to the adventures of Biggles, an Enid Blyton play or two and the comedy Yes What, I think that was what they were called, all before television came our way of course. It starts to date me a bit.

Ken
i have watched a whole bunch of really old TV shows.. F troop, McHale's Navy, etc... some good laughs in those
I sure know a few people that are the "Carpenter" characters from F troop

greybeard

Reaction score
with our ears up to the old valve radio listen to the adventures of Biggles, an Enid Blyton play or two and the comedy Yes What, I think that was what they were called, all before television came our way of course. It starts to date me a bit.
They are known a vacuum tube or just tube radios here. Valve tube is a UK term for the same component

Latest posts