Screenshot_20211113-102804_Gallery.jpg
    915 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20211113-102757_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-102757_Gallery.jpg
    830.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20211113-102731_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-102731_Gallery.jpg
    915.8 KB · Views: 11
They all look interesting, but hard to read. I'd try the bread first. Can you copy the ingredients here so I can read them. I can read some, but not all. It looks interesting. As do the others (except pumpkin--I don't care for pumpkin anything). We'd probably like the jalapeno cheese sandwich. What is the casserole one? It looks yummy.

Thanks.

They all look interesting, but hard to read. I'd try the bread first. Can you copy the ingredients here so I can read them. I can read some, but not all. It looks interesting. As do the others (except pumpkin--I don't care for pumpkin anything). We'd probably like the jalapeno cheese sandwich. What is the casserole one? It looks yummy.

Thanks.
Screenshot_20211113-143224_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-143115_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-143035_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-143035_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-143104_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20211113-143035_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211113-143115_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-143115_Gallery.jpg
    925 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211113-143141_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-143141_Gallery.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 0
Screenshot_20211113-142832_Gallery.jpg
Mother in laws corn casserole add cat hair and hair if you like. 😂💀🤡 I prefer not.

Screenshot_20211113-142901_Gallery.jpg

My friends made up "slop." Most would refer more as a casserole, you have to know her, she is great.

Thanks!
I have a good cat-hair story.
We were helping some ranchers and went in for dinner. There was a sign on the door, "beware of the cat."
So all of us went on into the house. The Mrs. was stirring a big pot of gravy. The cat was laying on top of the refrigerator. When he jumped down, he landed in the pot of gravy. She hurriedly picked him up and carried him outside. She came back and proceeded to stir the gravy.
I know most of us were astounded.
She looked at us and said, "oh well, what he touched stuck to him." 😳

That is a true story.

Thanks!
I have a good cat-hair story.
We were helping some ranchers and went in for dinner. There was a sign on the door, "beware of the cat."
So all of us went on into the house. The Mrs. was stirring a big pot of gravy. The cat was laying on top of the refrigerator. When he jumped down, he landed in the pot of gravy. She hurriedly picked him up and carried him outside. She came back and proceeded to stir the gravy.
I know most of us were astounded.
She looked at us and said, "oh well, what he touched stuck to him." 😳

That is a true story.

Thats good stuff. 🤣
The real question is did anybody eat any?!
I'd strange up chucked and no boogie.

Reminds me of my daughter... she used to always get car sick. When my son was in pre school I was walking him in to school my daughter 🤮 all over by the front door. It was right when Covid first started. I kept trying to tell everybody walking in to watch for the 🤮 my daughter was screaming. Everybody kept stepping all in this puddle of vomit, smelled horrible. I kept repeating myself nobody listened. My daughter, my son, and myself was trying to block the vomit yet it was right by the front entrance. People dang near pushing us down.
The lady from the office got a towel for the floor. I had the tuition money in my hand that got vomit on too. I walked in the office asked for some paper towels to clean up my daughter. As I was telling her the tuition money got vomit on it. She tells me how I can whip it off Lysol whip. I was more concern with my daughter. I finally just helped myself to some towels to clean up my daughter. I half whipped off the money thinking about how nasty money was...

My daughter laughed for a long time kept saying I throw up at school.
My husband didn't understand the car sick situation. Where every day right before I'd get her to where we were going she would throw up all over the car, car seat, and her clothes. I'd have to change her, than clean the car. She did it one time with him he was like 🤬 I didn't know it was like that. I thought a little spit up no need to hose everything. 😅🤣😂

Thanks.
I don't normally care for anything pumpkin. A little while ago my daughter made us a pumpkin soup from scratch. I was a little leery of it to start, but have to say it may have been one of the better soups I have ever had. Perhaps the key ingredients were the maple syrup and heavy cream drizzled on top…. I can't say. But it was fine. I think our Australian friends could vouch for it. Well, other than the maple syrup part, not sure if they have access to that lol.

Too much information! 🥴😲😄

Whatever I laughed!! You would have to if you been there saw me trying to politely tell these people don't step in this huge puddle of vomit. Mean while they all like Splat splat splat all in it. Who that guy Jeff Foxworthy ... here's your sign. Bahahahaha. 😅🤣😂 It was the vomit stomp before work. 💀🤣🤡😎 I wish I had it on camera. I'd add some stupid song and laugh some more. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡 than the lady face when I tried to hand her the vomit money. I mean what it's still money. 😝🤑🤡🤮 I can't help but laugh I mean what else do you do? 🤮💃🕺

Thats a clean story. 😁 I could tell some bad ones. 😅🤣😂😎👻 Not appropriate for elders. 😅🤣😂😆🤫👴👵🧓👩🏼‍🦳🧑‍🦳👨‍🦳🧑‍🦲👩‍🦲👨‍🦲
I almost got sick
1f974.png

I almost got sick
1f974.png

Me too. 🤣😝 Lighten up. Do ya'll not do A.I.? Do ya'll not have cows, live on a farm? How does vomit bother you? Oh my oh hell yea put on that party dress. Haha I'm dying I can't stop laughing. Ya'll just mad thinking you got some dirty money knowing vomit isn't the worst thing to happen to money. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤩🤩 How you slaughter cows, pugs, and 💩? It's just vomit.
Warning vomit story ahead.
I'm guessing you didn't ride a school bus? 😆😅🤣😂 kids be vomiting left and right front seat back seat in the isles. The bus drive slam on the breaks hit that air break button run back sprinkle the vomit with the vomit powder. That stuff smell so bad it make you want to vomit worst than the smell of vomit. 🤢🤮

The real question did yall eat the gravy?!

Me too. 🤣😝 Lighten up. Do ya'll not do A.I.? Do ya'll not have cows, live on a farm? How does vomit bother you? Oh my oh hell yea put on that party dress. Haha I'm dying I can't stop laughing. Ya'll just mad thinking you got some dirty money knowing vomit isn't the worst thing to happen to money. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤩🤩 How you slaughter cows, pugs, and 💩? It's just vomit.
Warning vomit story ahead.
I'm guessing you didn't ride a school bus? 😆😅🤣😂 kids be vomiting left and right front seat back seat in the isles. The bus drive slam on the breaks hit that air break button run back sprinkle the vomit with the vomit powder. That stuff smell so bad it make you want to vomit worst than the smell of vomit. 🤢🤮

The real question did yall eat the gravy?!
I had forgot about the "powder", it was awful. I have weak stomach. How you slaughter cows, pugs
I have never slaughtered a "pug", the neighbors have one that is tempting to sometimes, solid black and it's
tongue sticks out all the time... Their not really dogs, just some sort of four legged hors d'oeuvre.

Any way back to the gravy and recipes

I don't normally care for anything pumpkin. A little while ago my daughter made us a pumpkin soup from scratch. I was a little leery of it to start, but have to say it may have been one of the better soups I have ever had. Perhaps the key ingredients were the maple syrup and heavy cream drizzled on top…. I can't say. But it was fine. I think our Australian friends could vouch for it. Well, other than the maple syrup part, not sure if they have access to that lol.
Yeh pumpkin soup does turn out alright Silver, a bit unexpected coming from an old pumpkin. Pumpkin scones turn out very good also, very surprising. We do have access to maple syrup but don't know if I have had it in pumpkin soup though.

Ken

I had forgot about the "powder", it was awful. I have weak stomach. How you slaughter cows, pugs
I have never slaughtered a "pug", the neighbors have one that is tempting to sometimes, solid black and it's
tongue sticks out all the time... Their not really dogs, just some sort of four legged hors d'oeuvre.

Any way back to the gravy and recipes

Bahahahahahaha!! I mean pig!! Seriously how my school stomping story gross yall out?

But did ya'll eat the gravy??

I had soup out of a pumpkin before at a Halloween party. Not sure that if that is same recipe. The one I had was extremely good. 😋 I haven't made that one. 😆

Latest posts