Recipes (Cook pictures added)

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy":3l87c4i4 said:
Chowder, I knew I could count on you to pitch in and help. We anxiously await some of your favorites.

Jack-in-the-Box and all other fast food "fixins" don't count.

Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies had some sippin recipes. Go on and spill out the Tennessee secrets.

Use can opener to open "Chicken of the Sea". The can opener is in the top drawer, no wait, the second drawer--oh where the be nice did that thing go.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add big dollop of real mayo.
Place tuna on bread. Mmmm.

john250":whvr9396 said:
Use can opener to open "Chicken of the Sea". The can opener is in the top drawer, no wait, the second drawer--oh where the be nice did that thing go.

Yep, that is a good one I have done many times. I add a little mustard and some relish though. :D

john250":2kdztbmo said:

You forgot the pickles. :nod:

1982vett - I know the Plant Manager at the tabasco plant. I can hook you up there... ;-)

Best Recipe Ever!
When you're traveling and you get down around Mt. Airy N. Carolina, you need to stop in at the Farmer's Kitchen or maybe it's called the Hungry Farmer. Anyways, it's right there on the side of the road and you go in there and order the buffet and get ya' about 8 or 10 pieces of that fried chicken they got, a handful of biscuits and a glass of tea. The only way it would get any better would be if you could get someone to pay for it.
That's the only recipe you need FLABOY - now, get out of that apron and get back to work before someone sees you!

john250":2uet6rnx said:

Forget about the mayo and everything else...just cover that "chicken of the sea" up with good Louisiana Hot Sauce and a dash of Tobasco to add a little heat, get a big double handful of crackers and a big glass of milk and enjoy it.....you need to always follow this great meal up with a big bowl of ice cream or suffer the consequences.

Bullbuyer":2amxp8g3 said:
Best Recipe Ever!
When you're traveling and you get down around Mt. Airy N. Carolina, you need to stop in at the Farmer's Kitchen or maybe it's called the Hungry Farmer. Anyways, it's right there on the side of the road and you go in there and order the buffet and get ya' about 8 or 10 pieces of that fried chicken they got, a handful of biscuits and a glass of tea. The only way it would get any better would be if you could get someone to pay for it.
That's the only recipe you need FLABOY - now, get out of that apron and get back to work before someone sees you!

Yeah well, picture this BB. Ole flaboy standing in the kitchen in a pair paint and grease covered jean from working on the bushhog, no shirt, no apron, and welding helmet hair cooking up a good pot of beans. Now that is a site to see. :lol2:

If I could get some rain on those hay fields, I might have some real work to do. Got some calves ready to go but between buying beans and diesel, I can't afford to take them to market. :D

Some of us can't afford to go to those fancy resturants and buy a meal. :frowns:

I can't imagine that you don't have one of those new Crowder Credit Cards! That's what you need to use when buying them beans and that diesel fuel - save your cash for something more important! Like liquid refreshment or a shirt to wear when cooking!

MistyMorning":31acapun said:
What is with you guys and the tuna recipes! :roll: This is a cattle forum! Where's the beef! ;-)

OK, Here's one for beef:

1 1/4" thick ribeye
Grill for 45 seconds on each side
apply Country Bob's steak sauce

I am thinking Gerald, that someone should post a recipe for birthday cake for you!
Have a great one! :nod:

Ok folks, post some up. I mean I can only eat so many tuna sammiches and peanut butter and jelly sammiches. :nod:

flaboy":patdytxp said:
Ok folks, post some up. I mean I can only eat so many tuna sammiches and peanut butter and jelly sammiches. :nod:

Just mix it up a little. Maybe spice up those tuna sammiches a little too. Pick up some hickory nuts, get yourself a hammer, put on a shirt..........

backhoeboogie":js825o5l said:
flaboy":js825o5l said:

Just mix it up a little. Maybe spice up those tuna sammiches a little too. Pick up some hickory nuts, get yourself a hammer, put on a shirt..........[/quote]

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

flaboy":2jg0b8ms said:
backhoeboogie":2jg0b8ms said:
flaboy":2jg0b8ms said:

Just mix it up a little. Maybe spice up those tuna sammiches a little too. Pick up some hickory nuts, get yourself a hammer, put on a shirt..........[/quote]

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

While we are on that tuna subject, flaboy I just gotta know, is Bar-B-Que tuna any good? I figured you had tried that one and ought to know :) Perhaps from a munchie ailment in your youth? I always opted for a bag of apples and jar of peanut butter back then.

backhoeboogie":34qy8lgm said:
While we are on that tuna subject, flaboy I just gotta know, is Bar-B-Que tuna any good? I figured you had tried that one and ought to know :) Perhaps from a munchie ailment in your youth? I always opted for a bag of apples and jar of peanut butter back then.

Never tried it but my old man used keep sardines, crackers, Vienna sausages, spiced ham in a can, and bread in our grub box when we went hunting. I have ate many a sardine and mustard sammich. :D When you are hungry, just about anything edible tastes good.