Reasons why Crowder should or shouldn't be elected!

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":2510lefy said:
aplusmnt":2510lefy said:
Dave":2510lefy said:
The number one reason for electing Crowder, no matter what his policies are and how he would run the country........

he isn't Hillary.

Best reason I have heard yet!!!!

Did I mention, He aint Hillary????? ;-)

I may be as ugly as a Mud Duck, but I aint that darned UGLY!!

Alice":2r30l7js said:
Granted, but do you like burritos?

Alice
Only if no other "Bait" is available.

I just thunked of sumpin'. I aint never ate a Burrito before.

What do they taste like Aunt Alice? Do they have Possum one's?

I would like to propose we use the name "Crowder A Southern Herdsman" for the fundraising arm of this grand venture. That a way folks could just make their checks and money orders out to "CASH". (You know, like Nixon had "CREEP" for the Committee to RE-Elect the President.)

And I hereby volunteer to help take the checks and money orders to the liquor store to get them cashed.

Cuz

I am still waiting on his official position on these key issues to see if my advisory position is just a front to help him get the FLA votes. :shock:

child obesity -

gun control -

toilet paper -

minimum wage -

women and money -

genocide

flaboy?":eddi75ch said:
I am still waiting on his official position on these key issues to see if my advisory position is just a front to help him get the FLA votes. :shock:

child obesity -

gun control -

toilet paper -

minimum wage -

women and money -

genocide

I'll field these questions immeadiately:

Child Obesity.

X-Box, Nintendo, Play Stations, etc. will from now on will be equipped with built in timers. If operated more than 15 minutes a day, they will explode.

I propose all internet sessions will have a pop up come on with a Marine Corp Drill Sargeant ordering porkydorfus to start with 50 Push Ups and 100 Squad thrusts.

I also propose A Government DVD called "Git Off Yer Dead Butt"
Complete with Hay Stacking techniques,How to operate a real Garden "Hoe". How to clean up 100 Acres in a month, etc, to challenge our obese population of Chirren, to loose weight and exercise.

Gun Control:

Simple solution. You commit a crime with a Gun, you Fry, Hang, and you're on National TV. Trust me there aint no "Deal or No Deal" You're gone. But I will have 24 drop dead gorgeous models to bid you farewell. :lol:

Toilet Paper:

This is a new invention that we've only had round the Place here for about a month or two, I recommend that we pose more studies. I think there may be some bait and switch labeling at the stores...The one brand "Northern" scares me to death. I wish they'd change the name to "Southern" I also think Corn Cobs being an end product at BBQ's and Picnics, could be recycled and put to good use.

Minimum Wage:

Show up everday, put in an honest shift,work hard, and we'll be discussing your wage.

Women and Money:

If you got the Money Honey, I've got the time.

Genocide:

Clorox,it's cheap, effective, smells good, and will clean up bout anything.They have a 3 Gallon value Pack up at Sam's Club.

Crowderfarms":171s29j3 said:
I propose all internet sessions will have a pop up come on with a Marine Corp Drill Sargeant ordering porkydorfus to start with 50 Push Ups and 100 Squad thrusts.

Can I spread those out over a couple of days, or is there some sort of time limit?

VanC":15c1l1a9 said:
Crowderfarms":15c1l1a9 said:

Can I spread those out over a couple of days, or is there some sort of time limit?

Dont worry Van, This is merely a proposal for Obese Young 'Uns.

Bullbuyer":1bsfbwj7 said:
Can someone please tell me why Crowder was not included in the debate last night? Should have been included regardless of political affiliation!

Service Work, short fat girls.

Bullbuyer":1ktiu6d4 said:
Debait? I heard something about you being the king or master of baiters - or somethin' to that effect. Can't remember exactly how that was worded.

Very funny. Bullbuyer is it true you're gonna be in the Miss America pageant representing the state of Ida-Ho?

That would be a 'NO' ! I look bad enough fully dressed - if they put me in some sort of bathing suit I could get arrested. Besides, I ain't got time to practice for the talent portion of the event.
Come to think of it - I ain't really got much talent anyway! Although - I can tune a radio with the best of 'em!

Latest posts