Reading the Wife's Mail

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Wife got a card today from someone. She opened it and had this puzzled look on her face.

The card read "ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"

I had to splain it to her. Can you? ;-)

the first thing i thought of was

"missing L" and then thinking "hmm what coudl this be".

haha NOEL that is rather clever. Our chem teacher wrote something of that sort that was the water molecule. Wish i could remember it.

CattleHand":3h7ar7fc said:

haha NOEL that is rather clever. Our chem teacher wrote something of that sort that was the water molecule. Wish i could remember it.
H I J K L M N O :?: H2O

1982vett":jcmsmhrw said:
CattleHand":jcmsmhrw said:

H I J K L M N O :?: H2O

that was it. He was one smart guy. It was the first day of class, and lecture was just beggining and he wrote that on the board and said who can tell me what this is. I was just thinking oh great this is going to be a rough class. Finally someone figured it out and I still was still thinking it was going to be rough. Boy was I right. But i really liked that one. Are people sending christmas cards already? wow

Not to side track this too much but my college chemistry teacher gave us this formula that we had to decipher what it was.

Hi, Ho, Ag, Aw, Ay,

Any ideas?

Here's one I just saw. Write the forumula to find the volume of a pizza with a radius of Z and height of A.

I'll give the answer later.

algebra confuses me.........

no one wanna have ago at mine.....

o ab cdb mn

figure out the rest..i gave it to ya now