• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Re:wobbly legs+nervous

A

Anonymous

Guest
Thanks Cindy my mom isn't letting me ride bareback anymore so no worries! I am going to try your solution in a couple weeks. Alvin may hate bareback but when I rode bareback the other day he was totally push button. Thanks.

[email protected]
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
> Thanks Cindy my mom isn't letting
> me ride bareback anymore so no
> worries! I am going to try your
> solution in a couple weeks. Alvin
> may hate bareback but when I rode
> bareback the other day he was
> totally push button. Thanks.

Mar, It wouldn't supprise me if the wind was what set your pony off. If he will let you ride bareback most times then you can safely say that the wind did set him off. Also tell your mom that when you break a bone it heals stronger than it was so you won,t break it in the same place twice.If she is scared of you getting hurt try rideing with the saddle on until Alvin is nice and tired and then switch to bare back riding. I HOPE YOU OWN A HELMENT for riding, that is the safest way to protect your HEAD Bones heal HEADS Don't. GET WELL SOON Cindy...

[email protected]
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Mar, I'm just curious about your name. My husband's grandmother's name was Mar. We are in northeastern Utah.

> Thanks Cindy my mom isn't letting
> me ride bareback anymore so no
> worries! I am going to try your
> solution in a couple weeks. Alvin
> may hate bareback but when I rode
> bareback the other day he was
> totally push button. Thanks.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
> Mar, I'm just curious about your
> name. My husband's grandmother's
> name was Mar. We are in
> northeastern Utah.

My real name is Mariko people call me Mari(Mar-e) or Mar.



[email protected]
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Thanks for the reply. You have a neat name. I like your nickname, too. ;-)

> My real name is Mariko people call
> me Mari(Mar-e) or Mar.
 

Latest posts

Top