Re: Rocking D Livestock

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley

Reaction score
Well now that we are finished with your introduction and welcome to the boards, How about startin over ? :cboy:

Karl, What about your fee schedule.? Do you charge on a per head basis, or what do you get for locating say 25 mama Cows?

BTW, I am a Redneck too, but have all 42 teeths. :tiphat:

Rowdy":2w1qh1ta said:
My Name is Karl and I am with Rocking D Livestock. Iam the best cattle broker around. I have a low fee that I charge and I will find you the best cattle at the lowest prices. You will never find a better broker than me. If you want me to find the best cattle for you please respond to this post and let me help you out.

Did I here somebody tooting a pretty weak horn??? :shock: Nice introduction ROVER!

EDIT. Sorry bout the double!!

Rowdy":1wsek07t said:
My Name is Karl and I am with Rocking D Livestock. Iam the best cattle broker around. I have a low fee that I charge and I will find you the best cattle at the lowest prices. You will never find a better broker than me. If you want me to find the best cattle for you please respond to this post and let me help you out.

Well Karl this is great news! There was a guy on here awhile back from FL trying to sell some worm ridden cows to "Yanks" for 50 to 75% over market price so it's nice to know we now can purchase our cattle from someone we can trust and at better prices too! 8)

Here's what I am currently in the market for; I need 10 bulls to go with the 10 cows I have. Now these bulls are the kind of cows with horns right? I want them to have horns because I think that would look pretty neat out there in the pasture.

One other quick question, tell me you don't wear "cruise wear" and "flip flops". I like to buy my cattle from someone sporting a cowboy hat and pointy boots!

Thanks so much for you help! :D

The Triple MMM

TNMasterBeefProducer":wgvv1y9r said:
hrbelgians":wgvv1y9r said:
Did I here somebody tooting a horn?? :shock: What a nice introduction ROVER!

Pin hookers do not need nice introductions. They are thieves. Karl is now gone :wave: Anyone else want to call me a toothless redneck?

Why? Do you need to be reminded?

Two questions:

What's a "pin hooker" ?

Is there something wrong with being a "toothless redneck" ? Would it be the toothless part or the redneck part ?? Inquiring minds need to know..........

Latest posts