RCC Preference

Help Support CattleToday:

Zane906

Reaction score
What is your opinion of this bull? I like what I know about him, but was wondering if anyone here could provide any additional insight, such as the conformation or disposition of his progeny. My herd is very small, and I can't really afford to experiment with non-proven bulls. I've been watching Preference for several EPD updates now, but his accuracy levels haven't really risen as much as I had hoped. Do you think his numbers will remain anywhere close to their present values? Thanks.

Have not used the bull but, i did speak on phone with the owner and he says the bull has better confirmation than his sire and much improved head on his calves. Temperment is great. Preference dam is approx. 1400 lb. in her working cloths, and milks the best.

blk mule

blk mule":3snsja3l said:
Have not used the bull but, i did speak on phone with the owner and he says the bull has better confirmation than his sire and much improved head on his calves. Temperment is great. Preference dam is approx. 1400 lb. in her working cloths, and milks the best.

blk mule

All very uncommon comments made by an owner