Raw Milk ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jersey Knoll: Are you sure milk can legally be sold like that in MO...... the reason I ask is that I used to live next to a dairy and they run about 200 head of holsteins and he told me that they couldn't.... what he did is he would b ring it to a shed over at my house that had a refrigerator and he'd leave it in there and I just happen to have left some money there as well.

MoGal":29ssbyrb said:
Jersey Knoll: Are you sure milk can legally be sold like that in MO...... the reason I ask is that I used to live next to a dairy and they run about 200 head of holsteins and he told me that they couldn't.... what he did is he would b ring it to a shed over at my house that had a refrigerator and he'd leave it in there and I just happen to have left some money there as well.
If anybody asks it is just pet food. It is legal to sell raw milk as pet food as far as I know.

MoGal":1w1hdm46 said:
It takes a whole lot of certification to be able to sell whole milk in MO and it can only be sold directly from the dairy