rattle rattle

Help Support CattleToday:

I often wonder why people want to muck about with poisonous snakes. The only thing I can think of is to get the venom for hospital treatment. and why not wear protective clothing???

chrisy":1670hn8f said:
I often wonder why people want to muck about with poisonous snakes. The only thing I can think of is to get the venom for hospital treatment. and why not wear protective clothing???
in alabama that is protective clothing..... my son and a few of his buddies were fishing the other day one steps out of the boat in some weed too catch a couple turtles, grabs the turtle, and heads back to boat gets bit by a cotton mouth

alacattleman":sshjx3ox said:
chrisy":sshjx3ox said:
in alabama that is protective clothing..... my son and a few of his buddies were fishing the other day one steps out of the boat in some weed too catch a couple turtles, grabs the turtle, and heads back to boat gets bit by a cotton mouth

Is he OK!? that sounds painful, am I right in thinking they are poisonous?

chrisy":1ewgznh9 said:
alacattleman":1ewgznh9 said:
chrisy":1ewgznh9 said:

Is he OK!? that sounds painful, am I right in thinking they are poisonous?[/quote] you are right, and as far as aggresive they make a rattler look like a chicken snake, yep he's ok

chrisy":20c85p5s said:

They're pretty good to eat as well Chrisy. :lol:

They are crawling good now. I got out of the truck today to check something by a setback fence. I took two steps and stopped. Thought about how snake-like the weather was looked down and there where I had looked just seconds before was a two footer laying in the oak leaves. No worries. He looked rather weak in his straightline so I culled him from the herd. Don't need inferior breeding stock.

Latest posts