Rats...Mice....Rodents....whatever

Help Support CattleToday:

I would much prefer the owl poop to regular bird poop. The owl drops solid terms. About the size as a mouse. They have been really decimating the bird, mice, and rat populations. Got bird **** on everything!!! Its nasty. Have tarps everywhere. Gotta do something this year to stop their nesting.
Don't know if it would help in your situation but we used to hang "fake" owl decoys over our boat and it almost eliminated the sparrows & birds that would nest in the slip. We also hung blank CD discs from the rafters above the hot tub and that kept woodpeckers away. (this is when we were in TX)

Don't know if it would help in your situation but we used to hang "fake" owl decoys over our boat and it almost eliminated the sparrows & birds that would nest in the slip. We also hung blank CD discs from the rafters above the hot tub and that kept woodpeckers away. (this is when we were in TX)
TC, I'm curious why blank CD's. :)

Had a tractor in a lean to shed and birds would set on the ROPS and leave a mess. I took a soda can and tied it to the rafter above with twine, letting it hang down a few feet. Just the shine thing blowing in the wild kept them off.