Rancher's

Help Support CattleToday:

Workinonit Farm

Reaction score
Wow! I knew it had been a little while since I'd been on the Rancher's board, didn't think it had been THAT long.

When did the board change?? When did that new format appear? I find it difficult.
:oops:

How long ago?

(feeling like :dunce: )

Actually it has changed a couple of times. It is a little better now. I get confused at who is who over there versus here. Funny how people can be buds here and dislikes there, or vice versa. They don't realize who is who.

This board at times is like stepping back to High School. The funny thing is the drama queens appear to be all male. It would be quite fun to put everyone in a room and watch it sort out.

backhoeboogie":bt0an3wt said:
Actually it has changed a couple of times. It is a little better now. I get confused at who is who over there versus here. Funny how people can be buds here and dislikes there, or vice versa. They don't realize who is who.
I'm the same name on both. I don't go ther much though. I do like it better now, it's eaiser to read on a phone or iPad.

jedstivers":19k2mli2 said:
backhoeboogie":19k2mli2 said:
I'm the same name on both. I don't go ther much though. I do like it better now, it's eaiser to read on a phone or iPad.

My name is the same too. Others are the same. There were some pm letting me know who folks were. About the only board I follow there is politics. Don't relate to a lot of the other conversations like I do here.

I have never really been "over there". (Though I have been known to be "out there".) :D
I think I may have read a post or two that someone here referred to. Guess I will have to come up with a secret identity and check it out. I wouldn't want my bad reputation here, to follow me over there. 8)

backhoeboogie":ihoo8gg4 said:
jedstivers":ihoo8gg4 said:
backhoeboogie":ihoo8gg4 said:

My name is the same too. Others are the same. There were some pm letting me know who folks were. About the only board I follow there is politics. Don't relate to a lot of the other conversations like I do here.

+3 I 'm the same both here and there, but someone here already had the avatar I use there. Sheesh, now I sound like Dr Suess :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts