ranchers.net

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef

Reaction score
Is the bull session on ranchers.net still active? Or maybe it's just my computer.

certherfbeef":3ju9dhrh said:
Is the bull session on ranchers.net still active? Or maybe it's just my computer.

I've been having trouble getting to it, as well. So it's probably not just your computer. LA, are you saying you get through without an error message?

This is what I get. No big loss, however.

Configuration Error: mivaroot is not defined
Please contact the server administrator: webmaster@localhost

not sure, but this site wasn't working for me yesterday or today from home......finally able to log on this evening.

txag":3rxt5sa8 said:
not sure, but this site wasn't working for me yesterday or today from home......finally able to log on this evening.
I haven't had any problem yesterday or today.
Checked it right after I made the last post. Everything was OK then.

Strange. I got the error message yesterday and this morning also. I'm at the ranch and am on DirecPC satellite Internet. Wonder if that has anything to do with it?

M Gravlee":30llo7ii said:
Strange. I got the error message yesterday and this morning also. I'm at the ranch and am on DirecPC satellite Internet. Wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Worked for me last night

dun

M Gravlee":1rae1h2a said:

Macon, I'm on the Slowest Dialup in Texas service and still not getting it this morning. As you say, strange.

Texan":4vwikr2k said:
M Gravlee":4vwikr2k said:

Macon, I'm on the Slowest Dialup in Texas service and still not getting it this morning. As you say, strange.

Just checked it, works for me. But who cares. I sure don't find anything of interest there

dun

dun":ufakogum said:
Texan":ufakogum said:
M Gravlee":ufakogum said:

Just checked it, works for me. But who cares. I sure don't find anything of interest there

dun

Same here. I used to check it now and then but hardly ever now. It seems to be full of Blackpower types and packer-defenders.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":2g789dla said:
Same here. I used to check it now and then but hardly ever now. It seems to be full of Blackpower types and packer-defenders.

Craig-TX

I was thinking more in terms of buttholes

dun

Well hey guys, thanks for the info. Maybe I won't bother with it then. Still can't get it to work, no big deal. Just wondered what it was like. But now I know! Haven't found a board that compares to this one any way.

You all have a good day!!! :D :cboy:

Texan":15f8mrsl said:
M Gravlee":15f8mrsl said:

Texan,

i think my provider could rival yours for that title sometimes.

Just had some tests run...14.5K was my average connection speed. That's when it's been dry for a while. every time we get rains it gets slower or doesn't connect at all. Wanted to go with Direcway satellite but sheez...it's pricey!

D.R. Cattle":37t6dsjt said:
Just had some tests run...14.5K was my average connection speed. That's when it's been dry for a while. every time we get rains it gets slower or doesn't connect at all. Wanted to go with Direcway satellite but sheez...it's pricey!
I went with DSL after about a month of Dial Up. I am plumb satisfied with it. A lot cheaper than DirecWay