Ranch Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Dylan Biggs

Reaction score
PIC_33451.jpg

DSCI0756.jpg

PIC_6439.jpg

Beautiful Dylan !! Love the last one ; that must have taken some planning to get it just right.

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.

I think Dylan should have a thread all to himself and be excluded from the photo contests ;-) :mrgreen:

Thank you all, I appreciate your appreciation.

3way, my "eye", if I have one is the credit of my late Mother, Mary Biggs, who spent her life capturing the beauty of the natural prairie lanndscape that was her home and inspiration. She worked in large oils, water colors and pastels. All I do is snap photos and if I sanp enough of them, I am able to capture a small fragment of some of the beauty I see around me. It is part of my effort to consciousley, each and evry day, stop and smell the roses. We, who live and work in the country are challenged in many ways with many adversities and yet are so fortunate to have the daily opportunity to revel in our natural surroundings.

Dylan Biggs":3qy0wj9u said:
Thank you all, I appreciate your appreciation.

3way, my "eye", if I have one is the credit of my late Mother, Mary Biggs, who spent her life capturing the beauty of the natural prairie lanndscape that was her home and inspiration. She worked in large oils, water colors and pastels. All I do is snap photos and if I sanp enough of them, I am able to capture a small fragment of some of the beauty I see around me. It is part of my effort to consciousley, each and evry day, stop and smell the roses. We, who live and work in the country are challenged in many ways with many adversities and yet are so fortunate to have the daily opportunity to revel in our natural surroundings.

Amen Brother.....Amen! :tiphat: