Ranch Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

BlackBaldyMan

Reaction score
I didnt want to hijack any of the other picture threads but since everyone is showing thier places I might as well show a few pics of our operation 8)

100_0354.jpg

Entering the place

100_0359.jpg

Scales to the left and corrals

100_0360.jpg

PR Chute

100_0362.jpg

The Feedlot

100_0363.jpg

The bottom 80 acres of hay ground and side of feedlot

This was spring time last year so it gets pretty muddy around there :cboy:

Now, this belongs to a university, right? It is so well tended...I can just see students taking care of the place. We have something like that here in Stephenville, TX...Tarleton's College Farm. Lots of opportunity for students needing to be in the student work program.

Alice

Alice":ag04bhsr said:
Now, this belongs to a university, right? It is so well tended...I can just see students taking care of the place. We have something like that here in Stephenville, TX...Tarleton's College Farm. Lots of opportunity for students needing to be in the student work program.

Alice

Naw this is my parents ranch where I grew up, not affiliated with the university at all, WSU did have a ranch similar to this but they sold it about 5yrs ago :(

Wow! It's kept so nice! It is beautiful!

Alice

People, it really looks even better in person. The pictures don't do the place justice. I have always admired that place.
Blackbaldie,
My oldest daughter lives just up the valley a short ways.
Dave

Nice looking place, and nice pic's thanks for sharing, it is good to see how different folks live. I'm a Towny at the moment, hopefully will be back in the Country in about 18 months or so.

Dave":1z268u6h said:
People, it really looks even better in person. The pictures don't do the place justice. I have always admired that place.
Blackbaldie,
My oldest daughter lives just up the valley a short ways.
Dave

WOW small world Dave, what is her name and where at up the valley does she live?

Thanks for the compliments guys, I will try to get more pics of the cattle :cboy:

Hey Baldy I don't suppose your folks have any round bales like the ones in the picture of the hay barn for sale do they? Ive been trying to find some. I'm just about out here.

Baldy,

I doubt that you know the daughter who lives up the Skookumchuck. She rents one of the houses on Case's heifer farm. You might know one of the younger daughters they would have graduated from Rochester about the same time you were in school. I will PM you the names.

Dave

kjones":28va2spy said:
Hey Baldy I don't suppose your folks have any round bales like the ones in the picture of the hay barn for sale do they? Ive been trying to find some. I'm just about out here.

Where you located at KJones? We will have hay left, not sure if dad wants to part with any of it or not because he likes to hold the reserves over in case of a bad winter next year. BTW the hay is timothy/grass mix 6ft tall/4ft wide ~1100lbs a bale. Let me know I will ask him.

I sent you back a PM Dave.

I live out in the Grays Harbor area. I'm looking for about eight or ten if he wants to get rid of any. Thanks for asking him for me

Latest posts