ranch photography

Help Support CattleToday:

Make sure you click on the galleries to look at all the pictures, he has about 60 total posted to look at.

There is one where they have a bull roped on the edge of the water that I really like. Nothing like going into a Florida swamp or creek to drag out cattle.

Florida cattle":3s9dboew said:
Make sure you click on the galleries to look at all the pictures, he has about 60 total posted to look at.

There is one where they have a bull roped on the edge of the water that I really like. Nothing like going into a Florida swamp or creek to drag out cattle.
and a brangus bull at that....there was a feller here waded off in a pond too rope and drag a wild cow out. she wrapped the horse up in the rope, drowned the horse,cow both. the rider was able to get away before he got tangled in the mess

Alacowman water and cows is a dangerous mix, because the ones that usually go there are not the nice calm ones ;-)
I've never roped a cow from a horse in water, it's too dangerous. I've waded out roped em tied a couple ropes together so I could keep the horse on dry land.

Water and thickets can get pretty hairy quick, a man better be ready to get off his horse because a man can move better in some places than a horse. A thicket full of youpon, privet and palmettos, can get pretty tight.

Florida cattle":1x5ch3mp said:
Alacowman water and cows is a dangerous mix, because the ones that usually go there are not the nice calm ones ;-)
I've never roped a cow from a horse in water, it's too dangerous. I've waded out roped em tied a couple ropes together so I could keep the horse on dry land.

Water and thickets can get pretty hairy quick, a man better be ready to get off his horse because a man can move better in some places than a horse. A thicket full of youpon, privet and palmettos, can get pretty tight.

I've used the edge of a waterin hole to drag an old snort onto the trailer. What in the hell is youpon and privet? I've been here longer than palmettos and I aint never heard such.

Brute 23":jdiqr29p said:
Some great pics. Good looking dogs... :)

I'd like to know the story behind the one where they guy looks like he is sneaking up over the bank to the bull in the water with all the ropes on him. :D

I was wondering the same thing. He must of pulled the short strwa

Brute 23":2hc9pqio said:
Some great pics. Good looking dogs... :)

I'd like to know the story behind the one where they guy looks like he is sneaking up over the bank to the bull in the water with all the ropes on him. :D

It would appear to be the same bull that the dogs couldn't stop in earlier pictures. Also note that one of the ropes is broken.

those pictures are amazing! my fave is the little girl trying to brush all of that big horse.