Ranch Investors/Partnership

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

My family has a ranch in the Interior of British Columbia,<br>Canada, and we are looking for anyone who is interested in <br>becoming a partner in our cattle ranch, or even just an investor.<br>If you or anyone you know is interested please e-mail me at<br>[email protected] and I will be more than happy to get in<br>contact with you and send any information on the ranch.<p>Thankyou, Leah Dalton
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

<p>: My family has a ranch in the Interior of British Columbia,<br>: Canada, and we are looking for anyone who is interested in <br>: becoming a partner in our cattle ranch, or even just an investor.<br>: If you or anyone you know is interested please e-mail me at<br>: [email protected] and I will be more than happy to get in<br>: contact with you and send any information on the ranch.<p>: Thankyou <p>
<br>

[email protected]

We are looking for any investors or interested partnerships <br>with our cattle ranch located in the interior of <br>British Columbia, Canada. It is a cow/calf<br>run operation. If you are interested, or have any helpful<br>information, please e-mail us at:<br> [email protected]<br>We look forward to hearing from you!<br> L. Dalton<p>
<br>

[email protected]