Ranch Horses

Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
Does anybody know of some good ranches/farms to get good cowy ranch horses? Do they have a website?

Last I heard Leachman still has a few left around. Even though they sold off a bunch they kept their best. They moved down to the Colorado ranch, but I don't know any numbers or addresses to contact them.

CopeMan":3d7uyx0l said:
Does anybody know of some good ranches/farms to get good cowy ranch horses? Do they have a website?

What do you need? I have a little of everything, AQHA, grade- old saddle horses, young saddle horses, 3 year olds, yearlings- Sugar Bars, Charley Duster, King Ranch bloodlines. Horses are bred to work cows. Family has been in the business of raising good working horses for over 85 years.

email me at [email protected]

COPEMAN --- If you would consider coming as far as the Texas hill country I can put you in touch with one my clients. He has a large number of quarter horses either directly sired by, or fairly recently in the pedigree, of Colonel Freckles, Freckles Playboy, Doc Bar, Boon Bar, San Peppy Badger and others. If interested, please email me at the address I list below. Arnold Ziffle

[email protected]

Well what kind are you looking for? Do you want them broke? Do want them registered? How many? We have a Quarter Horse/Friesian colt very large & strong. Not broke or gelded YET! Born in 2002. We are in Tennessee too.
Ellie May