Ranch hand "type" bumbers

Help Support CattleToday:

Ugh! I can't read anymore or look at anymore pictures of wrecks. 😬 That wasn't any fun. I know when I drive a vehicle I can do everything in my control to be safe, yet I can't control anybody else on the road and accident do happen. This is just my opinion... if I'm in an accident my main concern is my children, husband, myself and somebody involved to be alive not the damage done on a vehicle. Material stuff can be replaced lives can't.

BF check eBay, I have bought three the last few years for half price due to paint defects. I haven't been able to find a blemish on any of them.
Looked didn't see any. Do they show up periodically or are they on there pretty often?

I've got a Ranch Hand and have been really happy with it. We've also had good luck out of Body Guard bumpers. The thing I've noticed on the less expensive ones is that they don't stay put when you hit something hard. They'll pivot up or down some and bend your fender edges or crack the headlight lenses on newer pickups.

Might check out LKQ. They are a salvage co out of Denver (I think) and part out late model vehicles. They have their own delivery service and deliver to auto body shops. A few years ago I found one a RH their website. It was in Texas, but they will ship to another of their locations for no charge. I bought it and picked it up in Lawrence, Ks. (45 minute away)

I've been reading about these bumpers for a while now. I can say I'd feel safe having one. Nor knowing it could cause more damage in an accident. I'd have a hard time living with myself if I ended up in an accident harming another person or death cause of an aftermarket bumper. 😓 Just my opinion, they do look neat. Looks can be deceiving...
Thats the over researched and put to much thought in to it.... Google always leads to death.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-123651_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211120-123651_Gallery.jpg
    728.6 KB · Views: 3
Ranchhand bumpers available about an hour from my home. Said they are backed up, well in to next year. I've got a couple of big ticket items right now, that I have paid for and not seen (I guess it's these supply issues). I don't really want to fork out more money for something I've got to wait on. Plus, I guess I'm too vain. I hate driving something that's wrecked.