Raise a glass

Help Support CattleToday:

I am thankful that neither Arkansas or Michigan are on that infamous list. Grew up in Michigan, have been in Arkansas for the last three decades.

Kinda off the subject a little but did you hear about the father and the son from California who were arrested for selling pot out of their hotel room in Minnesota? Said the reason they came there was the market for pot had bottomed out in California after California made medical pot so readily available. They said there was no money in it there anymore. Sound familiar?

http://www.twincities.com/ci_11127049?s ... ost_viewed

Wewild":31tnlf9r said:
Jogeephus":31tnlf9r said:
Sound familiar?

Good post.

The only reason it's illegal is the government hasn't figured out how to tax it yet. It's also amusing to see who one of the largest sponsors of the anti-drug war is. I won't name names, but they do produce something called Budweiser...

grannysoo":2qv6i7vy said:
Wewild":2qv6i7vy said:
Jogeephus":2qv6i7vy said:
Sound familiar?

Good post.

The only reason it's illegal is the government hasn't figured out how to tax it yet. It's also amusing to see who one of the largest sponsors of the anti-drug war is. I won't name names, but they do produce something called Budweiser...

Mary J is taxed when you get caught, at least around here. A typical bust is occasioned by some other event, e.g. a drunk driver has an unlabeled smoke in the ashtray or a deputy is serving your divorce papers at your door and smells something funny. Then it is overnight in jail and about a $650 tax. (This is not a personal experience, but the local paper prints all the court news.)

Otherwise, it is widely available and every store sells rolling paper.

Is that real about Budweiser, Grannysoo? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Latest posts