Rainy weather project......

Help Support CattleToday:

jersey lilly

Reaction score
Before.....
2009-10-01-002.jpg

After.....
2009-10-05-003.jpg

Not quite finished with it. I've gotta find some conchos with blue and clear crystals on em......and put the finishing sealer coat on it.

Got the headstall all laid out and ready to paint.....but it's wet at the moment because I took the finish off it. So I"ll prolly hafta wait to paint it until tomorrow. Promised my daughter I'd have it finished for her in time for WBR Finals in November....

Very flashy! You are really talented, I wouldn't try anything like that on a dare! :lol2: Post pics of your daughter when she gets all geared up, please.... :D

LOL finished the breast collar, and painted the headstall yesterday.

Gosh we've had the rain today! 2 1/2 inches and countin.....

Looks like it is close to passing o thru now. Still heavy clouds but not raining right now. I guess it has been raining about 8-9 hours. Guess I should get out and have a look.

Made a trip to town earlier, and out to the cow pasture. Tanks are full and over flowin....2 1/2 inches so far today alone, and it's still comin down. Bottoms are out.

Keep this up much longer, I'm gonna hafta find another project to work on LOL

I just don't get it. By no means is this a compaint. Must be an umbrella or something over my rainguages. Two say 1 6/10ths and another says 2 inches. I would have thought 4-5 inches as long as it rained. It is plenty wet and squishy now. Oh and the temps took a plunge when it stopped raining. Down to 55 F from 68. First time I've had to wear a jacket this fall. :p I think I hear some army worms skreeching. I hope. :nod:

:( Tanks aren't full yet.

jersey lilly":3kw0m79h said:
Why wouldn't you try somethin like that. It's not that hard. And it's fun!!! :D

I am not a crafty type person, I can't sew,knit, quilt, etc. I truly marvel at a project such as this one. :tiphat:

MistyMorning":k153jva6 said:
I am not a crafty type person, I can't sew,knit, quilt, etc. I truly marvel at a project such as this one. :tiphat:
This is the understatement of the year!!! :lol2:
"Sew and knit"??? You guys should see her fence line! :eek: Talk about a marvel..... :help:

angie":31udxzzn said:
MistyMorning":31udxzzn said:
"Sew and knit"??? You guys should see her fence line! :eek: Talk about a marvel..... :help:

HA HA HA! Maybe you should think about a nap today Angrie, might help with that snippy attitude ya got going. :nod:

As to my fence line, that ain't no hobby, that's a works in progress, I have named it "Fort Knox". :D Just have to remember to shut the gates sometimes. :oops:

MistyMorning":kq36oxrx said:
angie":kq36oxrx said:
MistyMorning":kq36oxrx said:

HA HA HA! Maybe you should think about a nap today Angrie, might help with that snippy attitude ya got going. :nod:

As to my fence line, that ain't no hobby, that's a works in progress, I have named it "Fort Knox". :D Just have to remember to shut the gates sometimes. :oops:

This just in.........

I am now offering placement in my new course, "Fencing 101".

That's right , for the introductory price of 59.99, you too can be a fence master like me! :cowboy:

warpaint":3cs2ut2v said:
This just in.........

I am now offering placement in my new course, "Fencing 101".

That's right , for the introductory price of 59.99, you too can be a fence master like me! :cowboy:

Is that $59.99 for the full 10 set of DVD's? And where exactly am I to forward my check? If it's that BR number I've seen you fellas post on here before, I ain't buying!

Ok....finished painting the headstall....here's the set. I still hafta find crystal conchos to go on em...but I"m goin to town tomorrow.

2009-10-12-008.jpg

That is awsome. I dont have the time, patiance, or the talent to attempt to do anything like that.

I'll be sending you a few of mine to do.. :lol2:

Good job.

Beckett

Beautiful! Post a pic when finished please. :D

And my apologies for the tangent about fencing, I see Paint has decided to deal with that on another thread. :help:

Thanks ya'll. I been workin on the conchos this afternoon. Now they've gotta dry before I can put them on.

No need to apologize for the fencing stuff....lol

Latest posts