rains back

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1 said:
first post in a few weeks because the rains back and i cant do anything.. This is really getting ridiculous :mad:
You might can get some rest now. Send some of that rain a little west of you if you don't care. Not long til time to plant those gardens.........Recon Red will have that machinery sale up there again. He is having one here 4-6-19....

https://www.leeauction.com/upcoming-auctions

I spoke to red last week the sale was last week and man it was a good one stuff went cheap and i mean cheap bought 4 3 bottom plows for 25.00 each good working condition and alot of other implements. That sale looks good.

skyhightree1 said:
I spoke to red last week the sale was last week and man it was a good one stuff went cheap and i mean cheap bought 4 3 bottom plows for 25.00 each good working condition and alot of other implements. That sale looks good.
That sale might have been worth the trip......I mention it to Red when I see him.

It's been over a week since we had any appreciable or measurable rainfall. Saw some June bugs buzzing on the porch last night and some fireflies at the edge of the woods.

jltrent said:
skyhightree1 said:
That sale might have been worth the trip......I mention it to Red when I see him.

You should I bought a old tobacco sprayer from him for 10.00 and a tool bar for 20 or 25 then I went to the other auctioneer for a while

greybeard said:
It's been over a week since we had any appreciable or measurable rainfall. Saw some June bugs buzzing on the porch last night and some fireflies at the edge of the woods.

Can we trade places

Latest posts