Rain??

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
We're being threatened again! :banana: Looks/sounds like a good chance. :clap: We need several rounds,about 2 weeks apart :tiphat:
I've put my order in,let's see what we get. :D Hope we get out of that "red zone". :wave:

Too "Buzzy" to the library,heard it thunder on the way,so dropped off the books,grabbed some magazines from the free basket and ran home as fast as my little wheels would take me! Was home about 5 minets when it started to rain! :banana: Got the windows open and the air off,hope to air the house out. :D Cats are in the closet,only cats I've ever seen that were afraid of thunder :shock:

We got an inch and a quarter so far. :welcome: May get more tomorrow :banana:

HoakySmoakys We got flash flood warnings out! :banana: They say Texas is the flash flood capitol of the US!
Y'all look out..

I looked at the radar and it looks good for you. Its supposed to move this way and we should have some of it by tonight and Monday.

Just checked, we've had 9/10ths since it started raining just after noon yesterday. Nice slow rain. Supposed to do this most of the week from what I understand.

Yep Jogee, looks like it is headed you way too.

1982vett":15w61q1z said:
Just checked, we've had 9/10ths since it started raining just after noon yesterday. Nice slow rain. Supposed to do this most of the week from what I understand.

Yep Jogee, looks like it is headed you way too.

Same here Vette exept it started about 7pm yesterday.
Did get all my hay hauled before it started though.

Cal

1982vett":38lrul4z said:
Calman, sometimes the gears just mesh together without grinding. :p

Yep sometimes I even get lucky.
So far so good this fall.Couple weeks ago found a window between rains and busted a$$ and got all my wheat in,now my hay all up. I'm very thankful,it just don't get no better than this.And now possible slow rain for the next week,and deer feeding on my feeders,wow!. Also last but not least I'm still in good health. :clap: :clap:
Now if we could just get rid of that dam dancing banana.

Cal

:lol: Nice that we can find something to complain about even when things are good. :p 5 weeks ago I'd never have believed I would have hay to cut now. Relief just in time to make a difference.

it was raining when i layed down last nite.an when i got up an checked the rain gauge it had rained 5 inches.an we are supposed to have 5 days of rain.

Got a steady drizzle all day Monday and there is a 50% chance today. Had some seed out and it was just starting to germinate so I'm thinking today it will be nice and green in the fields.

Supposed to have a cold front tonight! With more rain! *WOW* *~~~^-^~~*

45 degrees and windy this morning. Thunder and lightning and rain all night. Sounded like a war going on out my bedroom window.
not looked at the rain guage yet though still to dark.
Looks like the rain moved on to the east though.

At the moment it's raining pretty good,got flash flood /low water crossing warnings. Drought % is down to 30%
Of Texas from 70%. :D :D
I got Dr app about 9:00,so I'll be out in it :banana:

Latest posts