Rain

Help Support CattleToday:

Australian Cattleman

Reaction score
Tenterfield,New England Region NSW,Australia
I'm back again. had telephone problems the past week. Had some more nice rain just over 3 inches the past week or so. Have had 14 inches for the year so far. Things are green,the cattle are fat. The buffalo fly are playing havoc with the cattle. Have sprayed some of the herds,another 6 weeks we will have our first frost I'd say. Some parts of our region are still very dry and some areas like ours are having the best season for years. We have just started autumn here,some trees are just starting to get a hint of brown.
Colin

Welcome back, Cattleman.
Hope you went back an read all the boards since you been gone. Real exciting stuff.

Would like to visit your country someday. I'd probably forget and get there in the dead of winter.

welcome back Colin, autumn, we are just coming into spring, had 3 inches of rain yesterday and same again today, with a thunder and lightening storm just finished, ground is still hard, and England of all places we have a hose pipe ban, not had hardly any rain this winter, very cold but dry. :roll:

Latest posts