Rain?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ya, the garden is failing miserably with all this rain. 14+ inches so far I think. I stopped counting.

Tough deal. You never ever complain about rain around here. But we're having to pay for what we're getting. Haven't been able to really work for two weeks. We run out between the rains and do what we can. But not very efficient. Thing is we keep getting a 1/4 to a inch almost daily.
Tanks are up pretty good but never have gotten that heavy downpour to clean them out good. I've got a slaughter date for two hogs Thursday. Can't get near them with a trailer, gonna have to figure something out on that. When this stops we're going to be another month behind on the fence company and needing to make hay at the same time. I need to just be resting up but I'm not wired that way. I figure when it stops it won't rain again till September....so not complaining.

Tough deal. You never ever complain about rain around here. But we're having to pay for what we're getting. Haven't been able to really work for two weeks. We run out between the rains and do what we can. But not very efficient. Thing is we keep getting a 1/4 to a inch almost daily.
Tanks are up pretty good but never have gotten that heavy downpour to clean them out good. I've got a slaughter date for two hogs Thursday. Can't get near them with a trailer, gonna have to figure something out on that. When this stops we're going to be another month behind on the fence company and needing to make hay at the same time. I need to just be resting up but I'm not wired that way. I figure when it stops it won't rain again till September....so not complaining.
Not complaining here either, the faucet will turn off and I am not looking forward to that

Latest posts