Rain

Help Support CattleToday:

jallen":13b70tjk said:
My pasture is a few days away from being dead as a hammer--they keep giving rain chances and next thing you know take it away. I don't have a chance in the forecast until late next week and its just one day. SCREWED

Don't feel like the lone ranger. It's dry here also, the cows are creating a dust storm grazing. We have a chance of rain next Thursday and Friday. And hopefully it won't rain Friday evening, we have graduation ceremonies. And the crazy thing is 10 miles away there have been a few really good rains.

Dry as a bone here. Starting to move cows around to different pastures that we definitely should not be using yet. And no rain in site so next week will be making a list of what is first to go to sale barn.

Good raid all around me the last few weeks. They've missed me every time.

We have had rain but not in the amounts as some. The best thing about that is we don't have to send a bunch of it downstream in the Trinity.

ClinchValley":3br8gl2e said:
And it keeps coming here. Every other day. 1/16" to 1/2" every time. I would be thrilled if not for hay on ground.
What hay most here can't get in to fertilize their fields much less cut one,
my hayfield was under four foot of water Friday .
I haven't limed or fertilized this year too wet for the lime and fertilizer truck.

slick4591":10xk3uvy said:
We have had rain but not in the amounts as some. The best thing about that is we don't have to send a bunch of it downstream in the Trinity.
Good thing!!

(curently)
Lake Livingston Dam
Discharge
88000 cfs
Level
132.76 msl

Latest posts