Rain, Rain, Go away!

Help Support CattleToday:

ffamom

Reaction score
I am so sick of this weather. I was always told to be careful what you wish for....but I didn't listen. 3 or 4 hour without rain just isn't enough to get things done.

This year, hay is just as scare as last year since they can't cut it. :(

we need some here too!!! We got a wet spring, but things have turned south pretty quick here with 100+ degree temps and dry air!!!

ffamom":26m8p2tu said:
I am so sick of this weather. I was always told to be careful what you wish for....but I didn't listen. 3 or 4 hour without rain just isn't enough to get things done.

just poured i think 2.5 in of rain out of the guage.but the hay will still be there when the rain stops.itll just be laying flat on the ground.from being so tall.

Send some our way.
It was really wet for awhile there now it has dried up and the fires have started.
The winter wheat needs the dry heat, but the barley needs some more rain to drink to finish.

same here a lot of houses under water in the north of England.....London yesterday, after a bad hailstorm...in JUNE
londonyes2.jpg
londonyesterday1.jpg

this is over my house last night
overmywayyes.jpg

OMG Crissy-be careful!
We may get as much as another 3" today :cry:
Wish we could send some to you that need it so despertly..

ffamom":2iu3du7k said:

I will take the rain any day when you have been doing this a long time wet is always better than the alternative.

Caustic Burno":2xwwxd9u said:
ffamom":2xwwxd9u said:

I will take the rain any day when you have been doing this a long time wet is always better than the alternative.

Amen.

Cow_Town":17eqbh3m said:
Caustic Burno":17eqbh3m said:
ffamom":17eqbh3m said:

Amen.

And AMEN!!!! I just hate it for the guys with land and cattle on the Red River. Went and looked at it again yesterday afternoon and it had risen 2 feet in less than 24 hours. Texoma has gone to using the spillway instead of the dam. Hope the rain in the DFW area stops so the Red won't get out of the bank. I'd say less than 5 more feet and it will be out near me. Right now it's already out of the bank at the DeKalb station. All the cattle and equipment have been moved out. Y'all pray it don't flood!!!!!

Latest posts