Rain, Rain and more Rain!

Help Support CattleToday:

Nope, hay got rained on!

dun

D.R. Cattle":2dvmujlo said:
Maybe his area is where all that tornado activity has been. Your Cheerios get peed in this morning?

It was closer to my neck of the woods that got the tornadoes. I guess Hallam has disappeared off the map all of 5 houses still standing. I'm not sure what kinda rain they got at the farm but we got 4 here. Everything creek is about to flood over and standing water everywhere due to all the rain.

We got another 2 inches yesterday afternoon. Tornadoes, hail, winds, and rain came through. All the creeks look like their gunna flood their banks again and again after each rain. I'm sure the Little Blue has flooded over a few times.

We've seen both to the extremes and I'd go with the floods because at least in the drought you can go out and work where ever you see fit because you know you can get there. Come all this rain and your stuck to gravel roads, 4-wheel drive, and hoofin back to the house when you get stuck. Little work gets done but that's the price you pay for good grass and drowned crops.

the Bible says" it rains on the just as well as the unjust."
We have had good rains this spring, and hope for a wet summer.
my advice, if it rains ten days in a row, thank the Lord for it.
I'm just glad to live near "just" people.
Hillbilly

I wonder what happened to Ann Bledsoe?? She hasn't been around for a while and there was a tornado about right over her. Its rained here everyday for a couple weeks pretty much. I'm glad to be livin next to the just ones too, because if we weren't we'd be as dry as the bottom side of my ballcaps bill.

Here in Oregon (the drier part), it seems to never quit raining! Today it rain even though it wasn't forecast for rain! We had one good sunny day a few days ago.......but rain decided enough with the sunshine...heres some more rain. So far for the year we had 6 inches of rain..2 inches this month alone..... The good thing is the grass is up almost to my knees...the bulls are getting way too fat and sassy...might want to put them with the girls a wee early.... I am sick of the rain! Blow it toward where its DRY!

Latest posts