Rain forecast

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
We have a pretty good chance of rain all week , so I am going roll the dice on some commercial fertilizer , since I broke the floor chain in the litter truck and haven't had time to get it unloaded and fixed . We just got to have some fall grass, got to .

It's rained some here, just about every day this week, but usually not much. Black clouds come in, lots of thunder lightening and the rain pours, but 15-20-30 minutes later at most, it's all gone and clear skies return, the clouds usually off to the West Northwest. We are green & grass is growing so I guess it adds up. Pond may have come up a couple 3 inches but I doubt it.

snoopdog":13ycxtxh said:
We have a pretty good chance of rain all week , so I am going roll the dice on some commercial fertilizer , since I broke the floor chain in the litter truck and haven't had time to get it unloaded and fixed . We just got to have some fall grass, got to .

I was still in the up to five inch band as of last night. Would like to put some hay down but it will have to wait. I still have some kinks to work out of the baler plus a dozen other things to fix it seems.

Just like always they dropped the chances for us down to an inch. snoopdog Looks like they're raising what you might get.

Ended up with 7/10ths. Started Drizzling about 6PM Saturday night and had a couple good showers come through Sunday morning about 11:30 AM and 5PM. Now nothing in the forecast for the next 10 days.

Got 2/10THs after application , hope that was enough to get it in the ground . Getting a decent rain this morning , slow and steady .

snoopdog":1cvpwq65 said:
Got 2/10THs after application , hope that was enough to get it in the ground . Getting a decent rain this morning , slow and steady .
Sounds perfect to me...

1982vett":be92xyt9 said:
snoopdog":be92xyt9 said:
Sounds perfect to me...
I hope so, we have gotten 2.2 in today and still cloudy , very very grateful right now .

Latest posts