Rain anybody

Help Support CattleToday:

r and s peckman

Reaction score
We got hammered yesterday morning. It ranged from 2.7 to 7 inches here in our county. The weather man said that we should get several more tomorrow. Just wish we could save some for the summer.

In case any one is still praying for rain in SE Mo.
I have officially declared the drought is over....

I was griping last night and my wife reminded me that last summer I was moaning that it was never gonna rain again.
She said one of these days it's going to start raining and you will want it to quit.
She was right.

we got a good down pour starting at 2am.an rained hard for 3hrs.an its still raining.i think weve had 5in of rain or more so far.an thats not counting the rain this morning.

Skipped us this time. Hit south of us where they really didn;t need anymore rain. We're just shy of half of our normal annual precip. The folks down there have to be close to their annual total.

Dun you are correct.

Wish there was someway to do a time delay on this rain. Like a inch a week every Wednesday at 3:00 am.
On the upside I am getting exercise walking a mile three times a day to check the cattle. To wet to drive.

Had a 10 minute shower 45 minutes ago. Thundering in the west now and dark enough to look like it is 6AM. I think we are in for it.

danl":92elx9j5 said:
Dun you are correct.

Wish there was someway to do a time delay on this rain. Like a inch a week every Wednesday at 3:00 am

I know exactly what you mean. We haven;t reached the normal wtter months yet. If things go like they have in the past we won;t get a drop when we need it, during the usually wetter months.

We got hammered last night, lots of rain and bad thunderstorms to boot. Could use the rain but could do without the baggage that came with it.

We got a nice shower early this morning. More is yet to come. I'm glad I busted my tail getting some of the fields planted as the rain came just as they predicted. Woke up this morning and everything is sooooo greeen. I love spring. :D

We are in a Winter Storm watch tonight and tomorrow. :cry2: Up to 10 inches. The wet heavy stuff will amount to about 1/2 " precip.

Rained here all night and still raining. Pastures are soaked, pond is full and the driveway is about to wash out, alls well. :cboy:

Latest posts