Rafter..CB did I doze off to sleep and it's fall already?

Help Support CattleToday:

I thought the same thing yesterday evening when I got off work around 6:00. The exterior door to the office building is on the south side, and when I stepped around the corner where that north wind could hit me it felt like December instead of late May.

At least I got some rain the last couple of days (about 4"). It was much needed. The grass should really take off now (although the nighttime temps in the 50's won't help). There was some bad weather south and west of me yesterday but it missed me this time. Hopefully that round I got last year about this time will be all of the bad stuff for a while.

We got our first heat wave of the year this weekend.. up into the 90's.. sure brought the creek up.
Then yesterday we had wind from freaking he!!, 50mph gusts, first from the south, then from the north just howling down the canyon.. Pine trees are in full bloom and when that first real gust came along the pollen cloud coming off them was incredible.. Thankfully I'm not allergic, but that much of it in the air still plugs you up

Latest posts