Racism will solve itself

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
How? Interracial marriage. It is accelerating. 30 % of black Americans now marry outside their race. 70 % of Americans now say they approve of interracial marriage. It is a matter of mathematics. This is occurring worldwide. In 100 years, there will be no races of Homo sapiens, just people.

greybeard":14q3kwdn said:
1000 years maybe, but not in 100 years.

One good global event like the Third Reich will set that back a 1000 or more years. About 25% of the world is on that path right now.

Part of the plan will for new world order sheeple are easier to control.

I agree with the 100 years, I do not believe the census count is accurate with the racial make up count.
All you have to do is sit in a Wal Mart parking lot and watch he racial make up of the couples entering. Very few white and a lot of intericial couples.

Caustic Burno":o6mkcoa4 said:
greybeard":o6mkcoa4 said:

One good global event like the Third Reich will set that back a 1000 or more years. About 25% of the world is on that path right now.

You are the NRA and a Brimmer Pimp but you are sure not an optimist. :D

cowboy43":3fdbzcfy said:
I agree with the 100 years, I do not believe the census count is accurate with the racial make up count.
All you have to do is sit in a Wal Mart parking lot and watch he racial make up of the couples entering. Very few white and a lot of intericial couples.

This all goes back to the Great Society creating generations that won't work and are enslaved to the government.
They were taught it was normal like same sex

Racism will never cease to exist. If everyone on the planet looked identical, there would still be cultural differences. To believe any different is naive. I was around many Asians in school. Vietnamese and Cambodians couldnt stand each other. Cambodians were slightly darker skinned than Vietnamese but were very similar looking. People will always be people.

zirlottkim":3u8m4n9c said:
Racism will never cease to exist. If everyone on the planet looked identical, there would still be cultural differences. To believe any different is naive. I was around many Asians in school. Vietnamese and Cambodians couldnt stand each other. Cambodians were slightly darker skinned than Vietnamese but were very similar looking. People will always be people.

You seem to be mixing discrimination with racism.

Bright Raven":338hxyhj said:
Caustic Burno":338hxyhj said:
greybeard":338hxyhj said:

You are the NRA and a Brimmer Pimp but you are sure not an optimist. :D
The glass is not half full or empty it
Is bone dry turned over with a mud dobber nest in it.

The gene pool is dwindling daily. I don't think interracial marriage is ideal, but it sure isn't detrimental to the human race. The problem is the freeloaders and deadbeats breeding to one another and spawning more freeloaders and deadbeats.

Bright Raven":2ead4scy said:
zirlottkim":2ead4scy said:

Fine line between the two isn't it? Discrimination because of race and/or culture? Racism/discrimination will never cease. In my opinion, striving for liberty and justice for all is the better cause. Using government to advance one race or group over another isn't justice. No matter what has occurred in the past.

zirlottkim":pivxo57a said:
Bright Raven":pivxo57a said:
zirlottkim":pivxo57a said:

Fine line between the two isn't it? Discrimination because of race and/or culture? Racism/discrimination will never cease. In my opinion, striving for liberty and justice for all is the better cause. Using government to advance one race or group over another isn't justice. No matter what has occurred in the past.

Racism is a subset of discrimination.

Discrimination is extremely broad.

Discrimination can be based on:
1. Wealth
2. Culture
3. Gender
4. Sexual orientation
5. Religion
6. Education
7. Occupation
8. Age
9. Nationality
10. Political Party
11. Race
12. Etc etc

Bright Raven":2j1l4kzo said:
zirlottkim":2j1l4kzo said:
Bright Raven":2j1l4kzo said:

1. Wealth
2. Culture
3. Gender
4. Sexual orientation
5. Religion
6. Education
7. Occupation
8. Age
9. Nationality
10. Political Party
11. Race
12. Etc etc

Or in your case you're just an ugly sob. :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

TexasBred":je1kr0u7 said:
Bright Raven":je1kr0u7 said:
zirlottkim":je1kr0u7 said:

1. Wealth
2. Culture
3. Gender
4. Sexual orientation
5. Religion
6. Education
7. Occupation
8. Age
9. Nationality
10. Political Party
11. Race
12. Etc etc

Or in your case you're just an ugly sob. :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

That too. Add appearance to the list.

:lol:

Bright Raven":of5gk2m5 said:
zirlottkim":of5gk2m5 said:
Bright Raven":of5gk2m5 said:

1. Wealth
2. Culture
3. Gender
4. Sexual orientation
5. Religion
6. Education
7. Occupation
8. Age
9. Nationality
10. Political Party
11. Race
12. Etc etc

I hate cross eyed people

Racism will solve itself? Why? Because evolution says so. After all we created ourselves, evolution says so.

Racism will not solve itself, because racism is not the root of the problem.
The root of the problem is people and their pride filled hearts.

The answer of course is ancient and simple.
"Love thy neighbor as thyself."
But no one wants to hear that.

TennesseeTuxedo":2hn30chu said:
I see nothing wrong with being proud of one's own race.

True. Just don't go too far.

When der Führer says:
We is de Master race,
We Heil — , Heil —,
Right in the Führer's face
Not to love the Führer
Is a great disgrace,
So we Heil — , Heil —,
Right in the Führer's face.

When Herr Goebbels says
We own the world and space,
We Heil — , Heil —,
Right in Herr Goebbels' face
When Herr Göring says
They'll never bomb this place,
We Heil — , Heil —,
Right in Herr Göring's face.

Are we not the supermen,
Aryan-pure supermen.
Ja we is der supermen,
Superduper supermen.

Son of Butch":28l7q76n said:
Racism will solve itself? Why? Because evolution says so. After all we created ourselves, evolution says so.

Racism will not solve itself, because racism is not the root of the problem.
The root of the problem is people and their pride filled hearts.

The answer of course is ancient and simple.
"Love thy neighbor as thyself."
But no one wants to hear that.

It is not an aversion to hearing it. People love to hear it. They simply fail to put it into practice.

Latest posts