Racial diversity

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

Reaction score
Looking at TexasBred's latest race-tinged comment got me to thinking. Growing up, we were a lilly white family. We had big family get togethers several times a year. The summer one at the lake, Thanksgiving at our house, Christmas at Grandmas' house. And if any relatives came from far away came to visit, we'd all get together for that, too.

We're down to just about one get together a year now, the summer one. As I looked around there the last several years, I see major differences. My niece has a new half Indian baby, cousin is raising his half black grandson and has several more half black grandkids, another cousin married to a beautiful Mexican woman (probably shouldn't read too much into it, though this his 4th marriage), A niece with her two half Mexican daughters and their kids. One of the daughters married a Mexican, the other a white guy so the cousins are different looking, but they don't care. They love each other anyway. I can't think of any Oriental in the family. But that will probably come. Personally, I think it's great.

How about you? Any racial diversity creeping into your families?

My kids are very diverse. I am 1/2 german, 1/4 english and 1/4 cherokee. My wife is Eye-talian.....so that makes my kids half Eye-talian, 1/4 german, 1/8 english and 1/8 cherokee. As far as more "diversity" creeping into the family I would say prolly not more than that. My brothers and sisters all married mutts like their own self. It is hard to say what is all in the background. My wife's family has Fillipina, Mexican, cuban, and puerto rican folks married to her uncles, cousins etc. Of course they all live in the Chicago area where there is alot more ethnic backgrounds to meet with.

Frankie":30uiy9ng said:
Looking at TexasBred's latest race-tinged comment got me to thinking. Growing up, we were a lilly white family. We had big family get togethers several times a year. The summer one at the lake, Thanksgiving at our house, Christmas at Grandmas' house. And if any relatives came from far away came to visit, we'd all get together for that, too.

We're down to just about one get together a year now, the summer one. As I looked around there the last several years, I see major differences. My niece has a new half Indian baby, cousin is raising his half black grandson and has several more half black grandkids, another cousin married to a beautiful Mexican woman (probably shouldn't read too much into it, though this his 4th marriage), A niece with her two half Mexican daughters and their kids. One of the daughters married a Mexican, the other a white guy so the cousins are different looking, but they don't care. They love each other anyway. I can't think of any Oriental in the family. But that will probably come. Personally, I think it's great.

Frankie you crack me up. Obviously a little "racial diversity" or any kind of new blood definitely improves the gene pool around your wallowing hole. If the rest of the family is like you I can understand them having to go to other races for procreation...or even "wallowing" for that matter. Here's hoping you get an oriental soon and perhaps a aborigini as well.

Frankie":12zjg5xp said:

I think the racial diversity in your family is hardly noticeable when viewed alongside the other red flags in your post.

TexasBred":7o9bt9s8 said:
Frankie you crack me up. Obviously a little "racial diversity" or any kind of new blood definitely improves the gene pool around your wallowing hole. If the rest of the family is like you I can understand them having to go to other races for procreation...or even "wallowing" for that matter. Here's hoping you get an oriental soon and perhaps a aborigini as well.

Seems to me that YOUR immediate family has reached outside the color gene pool to do a bit of "wallowing"?

RN BSN":9kqv31pd said:
Can't we all just get along ?

Nope. After all, why would the question pop up so often if we could.

Walt

Frankie":22i4eo3n said:
Any racial diversity creeping into your families?
Yep. Not only that, it is starting that liberal lean. Some day it will probably lean so far as to fall down. ;-)

My family is very diverse, just look at me, I married a Dutchman.. ;-)

I had a cousin once that would only date black men from Caribbean countries, until she ended up with a really bad case of gonorrhea and spent a few weeks in the hospital. I think she is sterile now because of it. I think she is married to a french man now.

My best friend when I was in my early 20's just married a fella from Korea (his family moved to the states when he was 7 or 8) he seems like a really nice guy and they make a cute couple.

Frankie":2w4kjxxt said:
TexasBred":2w4kjxxt said:

Seems to me that YOUR immediate family has reached outside the color gene pool to do a bit of "wallowing"?

Yes Frankie....or should I say "Madam Moderator".....I have a black son in law....and he's working on his PhD while serving as a HS principal. And I have nothing negative to say about him either... No wallowing either...long term engagement and one child....Who knows.... Maybe he has improved the gene pool. (And you thought I was racist). :lol2: :lol2: Typical liberal idiot. :banana:

Herefordsire principal? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you are male, the thing to learn from this exercise is to become a unich. Here is the definition from the Urban Dictionary...

1. Unich

It was discovered that men who have their balls removed before their late 30s;

1)Live longer lives, because testosterone is an aging booster.

2)Don't grow hair on their backs & chest.

3)Don't get receading hairlines.

4)Don't pester their wives in bed.

5)Don't think about sex & have actual lives to live.

6)Retain their physical beauty longer.

They say being a unich makes him less of a man, but the ladies are all over him.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Unich

Frankie":ijideoqi said:
Looking at TexasBred's latest race-tinged comment got me to thinking.
Race-tinged?

Growing up, we were a lilly white family. We had big family get togethers several times a year. The summer one at the lake, Thanksgiving at our house, Christmas at Grandmas' house. And if any relatives came from far away came to visit, we'd all get together for that, too.
Same here.

We're down to just about one get together a year now, the summer one. As I looked around there the last several years, I see major differences. My niece has a new half Indian baby, cousin is raising his half black grandson and has several more half black grandkids, another cousin married to a beautiful Mexican woman (probably shouldn't read too much into it, though this his 4th marriage), A niece with her two half Mexican daughters and their kids. One of the daughters married a Mexican, the other a white guy so the cousins are different looking, but they don't care. They love each other anyway. I can't think of any Oriental in the family. But that will probably come.

Wow. All of your ancestors heritage gone. Won't be any more blond hair or blue eyes in your family soon Frankie.

Personally, I think it's great.

Personally, I think that it's amazing that you think so little of your heritage Frankie. I don't want for my family and my heritage to "brown out".

No. And I can't think of a single reason that I would want for any racial diversity to start creeping into my family.

Let me enlighten you a little Frankie with a little information for you to ponder:

"Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

Wanting for your race to survive is not being a racist Frankie.

You started this thread, so be prepared to deal with the responses.

Frankie":1ovx8clj said:

If the Bible represents actual history, Terah was a close ancestor to Abraham and Sarah who married to produce Issac. This line represents the line of Jesus through David. Do you know why Terah was doubled up?

The "why", I don't know... the how...Sarah was the daughter of Abraham's father "Terah" but not the daughter of Abraham's mother so Sarah was Abraham's half-sister.

Frankie":387qqhul said:

The daughters of my first cousin married american boys of Mexican and Vietnamese ancestry, respectively.
The husbands are both teachers, as are the cousins. The family elders find it interesting, but the marriages seem sound and they don't call home for money. :lol:

Both my daughters married yankees.Does that Count? Buckeye yankees mater of fact.

Cal

Speaking of race: Who will win the NASCAR championship next year?

Jackie Stewart with the Wide World of Sports (late 1960s - early 1970s)...."and Richard Petty is coming around the corner and the road is really slick out there..."

Calman":3lic4r4m said:
Both my daughters married yankees.Does that Count? Buckeye yankees mater of fact.

Cal

:lol2: :lol2: Circle the wagons Cal. :lol: You done went an got em all fuzzied up now. They going to come negotiate a socially acceptable response out of you for that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts