Rabbit killer killed

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
one less rabbit thief.
ResizedImage_1360504199316_zpsb3aec091.jpg

lol I was really annoyed because I went rabbit hunting and only jumped 2 rabbits out my spot i normally jump 10-15 before noon so hes been cleaning up on rabbits for his belly not leaving any for mine so I did let loose some lead revenge on him..

I generally knock down any animal deemed as a predator.. I haven't seen a owl around here for years. We have a bobcat and fox problem mostly here.

snake67":ubdw0j7l said:
Better shooting owls as well - they eat a heck of a pile of rabbits

In fact I cannot think of any predator that does not eat rabbit

Bez

They have to make a living as well.
If I don't eat it I don't shoot em unless they are destroying my stuff.
There are two exceptions hog's and rattlesnakes.

Yea, they do need to eat this one has been whiping my rabbit supply out and now will be costing me $ 750.00 so I can reunite him with his brother.

Untitled_zpsce02e073.jpg

skyhightree1":3miaufrn said:
Yea, they do need to eat this one has been whiping my rabbit supply out and now will be costing me $ 750.00 so I can reunite him with his brother.

Untitled_zpsce02e073.jpg

750 dollars to stuff a small dog would buy a lot of rib eye's.

Caustic Burno":20ihtrk5 said:
skyhightree1":20ihtrk5 said:
750 dollars to stuff a small dog would buy a lot of rib eye's.

Yes sir you are correct but they look pretty in the living room lol

Yea, I normally will keep a pelt and have them tan it but I liked how this one looked and wanted to stuff another one. I only have 1 fox mount and it was nice so decided to mount this 1.

Latest posts