• 1.Good for the average cattle owner.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Bad for the average cattle owner.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J

Reaction score
I am not real familiar with the group except for what I have heard and read, which is not much, but there seems to be two sides that strongly feel the way they do. I wanted to know the general feelings of everybody on here.

J":2ci7n2au said:
I am not real familiar with the group except for what I have heard and read, which is not much, but there seems to be two sides that strongly feel the way they do. I wanted to know the general feelings of everybody on here.

J-- I'm sure since the new incoming President of R-CALF, Chuck Kiker, (takes the reins in 2006) is a Texan you will hear much more about the organization......

Since R-CALF is an American organization who's purpose is to protect American cattle producers. You might want to re-phrase your poll question, "Is R-CALF beneficial to the average American producer?" Those producers outside the American borders who will have additional problems resulting from policies/laws benefiting American producers, will obviously vote "NO" and skew the results of your poll.

rwtherefords":39vvxxol said:
Since R-CALF is an American organization who's purpose is to protect American cattle producers. You might want to re-phrase your poll question, "Is R-CALF beneficial to the average American producer?" Those producers outside the American borders who will have additional problems resulting from policies/laws benefiting American producers, will obviously vote "NO" and skew the results of your poll.

Also ask yourself if the benefit you receive is longterm..And whether or not it comes back to bite yer butt.