Quotes

Help Support CattleToday:

"Gandalf? Gandalf? Oh yes! I remember: elderly chap, big gray beard, pointy hat… Not seen him for six months."

Butterbur, The Inn Keeper. Lord of the Rings.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch.

"What deep wounds ever closed without a scar?" ~ George Gordon

"Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the man afraid of the light?" ~ Maurice Freehill

"Eggs cannot be unscrambled"

She was so ugly that her dad tied a pork chop around her neck just to get the dogs to play with her. {Unknown}

That's enough to knock a buzzard off of a gut wagon! {Also unknown}

(When I was a kid, I thought that my BIL just came up with these to make me feel bad! But later realized that they did not originate with him.) :lol:

I want to get this one tattooed on me so I never forget. I think there's a lot of people in this world that need to read this again and again, me included.

"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one...just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

"When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear."

- Mark Twain

This thread had me looking for a quote I heard along time ago and I liked it.

one of my fav's seen on a t=shirt years ago in London. 'Oh! Lord please help me to keep my mouth shut until I know what I'm talking about'

'stupid is as stupid does'… or handsome is as handsome does..

a little of what you fancy does you good.

one my Dad used to say 'He's as tight as a crabs backside, and that's water tight' or 'as tight as a cows arse going up hill'.

Latest posts