Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenpasture78

Reaction score
A quote from a horse's mouth:

"Today, Secretary of State (Colin) Powell made clear that there is no connection between Saddam Hussein and the attacks on September the 11th," Edwards said before an AFL-CIO rally. "From this day forward, this administration should never suggest that there is."

greenpasture78 said:

"Today, Secretary of State (Colin) Powell made clear that there is no connection between Saddam Hussein and the attacks on September the 11th," Edwards said before an AFL-CIO rally. "From this day forward, this administration should never suggest that there is."
So are you saying that Edwards has a horses mouth??
Green Pasture your stupidity never fails to amaze me! :lol:
Please don't ever go away, I can't imagine life without you to laugh at :lol: :cboy:

MULDOON":1zyy31sp said:
Green Pasture your stupidity never fails to amaze me! :lol:
Please don't ever go away, I can't imagine life without you to laugh at :lol: :cboy:

Muldoon
Please don't ever wish that on us again

Greenmanure., Please please go away. Now.

I kinda like to read his post just to see what the hell he will say next. Probably some people feel the same way about some of my post. My fingers tend to move faster than my brain works sometimes.

greenpasture78":ptzo3wp7 said:

This administration never suggested a link to 9/11/01 they said there was a link to Al-Qaeda and terrorism. This was confirmed by the 9/11 commission.

Tod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts