Quote of the Week

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
Quote of the Week:

"For more than 20 years, on every one of the great issues of freedom and security, John Kerry has been more wrong, more weak and more wobbly than any other national figure...As a war protester, Kerry blamed our military. As a senator, he voted to weaken our military...Mr. Kerry had voted to cut key weapon systems...This is a man who wants to be the commander-in-chief of our U.S. armed forces? U.S. forces armed with what? Spitballs?"

Democratic Senator Zell Miller of Georgia at last night's Republican Convention

Did you notice the advertizement at the top of this page??
I didn't think kerry had enough money to buy advertizing on this board.

Hillbilly

Is this the same nutcase Zell Miller who later on challenged Chris Matthews to a duel?? With either swords or pistols, Matthew's choice! Where do you guys come up with these loonies?

We're an equal opportunity advertiser. :D We'll take anybody but PETA's money. But it's a pay-per-click rate so I guess we don't make much off that one. You could click on it just to cost Kerry a dollar or so!

M Gravlee":16a57z66 said:
We're an equal opportunity advertiser. :D We'll take anybody but PETA's money. But it's a pay-per-click rate so I guess we don't make much off that one. You could click on it just to cost Kerry a dollar or so!

Hey!!!! Macon Good Idea :D :D
I will click on several times a day and shut my eyes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe others will do the same.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hope I don't get sick
Thanks
:lol: :lol: :lol:

M Gravlee

Do we just have to click on it or actually fill out the information?

I clicked on it but I don't want them having my info.
Thanks

Just click. You can even shut your eyes!

No need to click over once or twice a day. They have a limiter on them that won't pay for clicks too often.

sidney411":1tcdgoqx said:
M Gravlee

Do we just have to click on it or actually fill out the information?

I clicked on it but I don't want them having my info.
Thanks

If you've clicked on it, they have got your information!

I think everyone in America could click several times a day, and we wouldnt put a dent in either candidates campaign budget! It's phenomenal the amount of millions wasted on trying to win a $250k a yr job!!
But then again, I guess it's not the job, it's the off the job benefits and set for life retirement that makes the job so attractive.

I will be clicking all day, just to be on the safe side, and I will click at home and have everyone at work click and all my family click. If I can cost him even 1 dollar I'll be happy.

Latest posts