Quote for paper

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
I need a quote that in some way shape or form describes me for a presentation. I've looked all over but haven't found one I like and hoped somebody here could help me out.

Seems to be a pretty good kid

dun

Jake":13bpx7hm said:
I need a quote that in some way shape or form describes me for a presentation. I've looked all over but haven't found one I like and hoped somebody here could help me out.

QUOTATION: Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
ATTRIBUTION: Theodore Roosevelt (1858–1919), U.S. Republican (later Progressive) politician, president. Labor Day speech, Sept. 7, 1903, Syracuse, New York.

Link to look at:

http://www.bartleby.com/100/

Jake":xaf8hta2 said:

I had read a couple of these Henry Ford quotes before and a quick search uncovered a couple more. Hope they help. They seem like an appropriate fit for you, Jake.

Craig-TX

"He (the farmer) will stand on both his feet - one foot on the soil for his livelihood, and the other foot in industry for the cash he needs." - Ford News, April 1936

"Teaching boys how to work is training them to defeat poverty by providing plenty." - The Saturday Evening Post, The Only Real Security: An Interview with Henry Ford by Samuel Crowther, February 1, 1936

"Teaching boys how to work is training them to defeat poverty by providing plenty." - The Saturday Evening Post, The Only Real Security: An Interview with Henry Ford by Samuel Crowther, February 1, 1936

"A nation that knows how to work will never suffer for long, and especially such a nation will not be deceived for very long by promises of comforts and prosperity without work." - The Saturday Evening Post, The Only Real Security: An Interview with Henry Ford by Samuel Crowther, February 1, 1936

Latest posts