Quickest way to make it rain

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Some may say its washing the car. Planning a picnic, or even an outdoor wedding.
I say its spraying fields with 2,4-d and then coming home and lighting the grill to burn some steaks.
But I'm not complaining

Used to be all you needed to do is dig a hole to begin a construction project....doesn't really matter how long you leave on open now. If it does rain, 8 hours later it's dried up.

i think i need the sea breeze to start working. The lake keeps moving this rain north and i don't get all this rain. Guess me and hoses will have to become friends as i need to get the bahia seed down tomorrow. Did the spaying last month. Doesn't help a section with bay trees for shade up and died in last two years and i need to get it cleaned out.

Put down a couple of thousands dollars worth of fertilizer. That will pretty well garantee a gully washer so it all ends up in the gulf

ok, my seed is down so I need hooknline to bring the grill, highgrit can fish my pond, and I guess denvermartinfarms can come pour a very small piece of concrete. Hubby doesn't want to see anymore concrete as he has retired from the industry. I don't have any hay to cut. Now if ya all come on over, I should get the rain!

Where in central florida are you at? We got a few tenths overnight again from the front, and calling for more today and tomorrow. I just finished up moving cows around based on this drought and the stocking rates. I'm hoping I fed the last of the hay for the season

Narcoossee. Look at East Lake Toho and see the one ear. East of that a tad. I gather you are around Sanford. We still have our flashing light and the feed store is still there. I only have 2 steer, but they sure do feed us well. Weeds had got ahold, but I got them out so needed to reseed. These last 2 years have not been kind weather wise. Looking at radar, I may just go start dragging the hoses. We got maybe 3 minutes of rain last evening.

Yeah, that area has been missed the last few rains. Another month and you be ok

Ok, pulled hoses. Not funny weather people,60%rain, and where are my invites that bring the rain? Butt head, chugger the steer, is busy licking up the seed to redistribute. He is the curiois child.

ALACOWMAN":1mowtkgz said:
it's some screwed up weather, when theres a drought in Fl.
Yep. We're almost 6" below normal so far this year, and we were over 12" below normal last year. So it's starting to compound. I spent Saturday moving cows to lower the stocking rates ever further. Just glad I had somewhere to move them to