quick shooting

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
The deer&rabbits have been running through here daily for last two years i cut a past and it sure will be some quick shooting with hounds behind them. CB I think you would only get one shot crossing this road with a pump.

ResizedImage_1444853219911_zpsxa93s2s5.jpg

Big bucks normally cross along these powerlines too bad I cant use a rifle and im restricted to blk powder or slugs

ResizedImage_1444853219320_zps2dy21ix2.jpg

ResizedImage_1444853212613_zpsbbdhsnqt.jpg

ResizedImage_1444853217930_zpsdkwkrskx.jpg

Looks like prime dog hunting country. Glad I can tote my auto 30-06 here in mississippi. We can stretch things out a bit

shaneb":3fbmzui6 said:
Looks like prime dog hunting country. Glad I can tote my auto 30-06 here in mississippi. We can stretch things out a bit

Its heavily dog hunted everyday for 3 months. I would have a house full of mounts if I could use a rifle here :lol:

I wonder how many trucks you'd of shot by now using a rifle? I've always used a shotgun with buckshot dog hunting, buggy and airboat hunting. You guys must be better shots than me I guess.

ram":3vtu3nzg said:
I wonder how many trucks you'd of shot by now using a rifle? I've always used a shotgun with buckshot dog hunting, buggy and airboat hunting. You guys must be better shots than me I guess.

YES! Yes we do all shoot better than you. :cowboy:

Don't shoot at trucks and you won't hit trucks. :cowboy:

Shooting lanes, or senderos.

yuk

ram":2duupo20 said:

We don't have seasons for dogs, airboats, or buggys. I would think buckshot would be ok for dogs but a little light for airboats and buggys. ;-)

ram":1tjdd7hr said:

If we could use rifles here its a matter of how many houses you will hit we are flatter than flat here :lol2: Yea I use shotguns and buckshot here .

Deepsouth":1tjdd7hr said:
Sky I hope your not voting for the the folks that don't let you use them.

H... NO

Latest posts