Quick hitch

Help Support CattleToday:

I have seen them but why would you want to put all that mess on every pieve of equipment you own.

THere are some better quick hitches out there. THere is one that you just put the regual pins in all the spots for the 3-point on your equip. Then the quick hitch comes from the bottom and latches around the pins.

Then if you don't want to use the quick hitch, the pins are already there and you hook it up to the tractor like normal.

I will look around for a link, or some one else might have one.

Basically for a cat 2 tractor, it's $500 per implement and $500 for the tractor piece. 99% of the time I have either the blade or bale spear on the back. Sure not going to spend $500 on one for a bale spear, and that would kind of defeat the purpose.

gonna probably be used more for the hay cutters. those can be a real pain.

I watched the video and the thing that come to mind for me durability (keep in mind I have not seen this in person). They show someone using a box blade and I know I sometimes get pretty rough on mine and that seems to be a bit flemsey for heavier pull instances. A plow or something of that effect, but if your just going to use it for mowers I suppose it would work great if its cost effective.

thanks cowtrek. cool site. that type would seem easier to me as well...